- Players can now suppress Opportunities by selecting the Opportunities Suppression check box in the Game Options menu. This means players can still get opportunities through interactions, but no opportunities will be automatically directed towards the player.
- The game can now detect downloaded content and use these objects in Sims’ dreams, opportunities, etc.
* Live Mode
- Sims can now form groups, so that they stay together when they’re going out.
- Players can set bought lights as ‘black light’.
* Create a Sim
- Players can adjust a Sim’s muscularity and breast size.
- Sims can now have astrological signs.
* Build/Buy Mode
- Players can use the platform tools to create stages and other raised areas.
Players can create half walls.
- Players can build urinals.
- Pools can have rounded corners.
- Pools don’t necessarily have to be built on the ground floor.
- Players can create fountains anywhere, with the new fountain tools.
* Edit Town
- Players can build a public sound set on public lots, so that you can hear music anywhere on that lot.
- Additional bug fixes to existing features