- Fixed an issue with SystemInfo that prevented the Physics and Combined tests from running.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the DirectX 11 API or .NET was not available.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the number of system GPUs was unknown.
- Letterboxing and scaling now works with wide displays.
- The benchmark UI is now minimized during the benchmark run.
- Improved result security when submitting to 3dmark.com.
- Added automatic update notification.
- Updated SystemInfo component to version 188.8.131.52.
Advanced and Professional Edition only
- Added option for manual GPU Count selection to the Advanced tab.
- Added Scaling Mode selection to the Advanced tab, choose from centred or stretched.
- Results tab now shows the individual scores for each of the six tests.
Professional Edition only
- Demo audio now works when running from the command line.
- Image Quality tool now handles unexpected parameters correctly.
- Image Quality tool now works correctly with the reference rasterizer option.