1. Improved the speed of unit movement across the map.
2. Sped up the opening and closing of windows.
3. Sped up combat by reducing the amount of sound files playing at the same time during the combat.
4. Units that are selected on the right unit bar when a battle begins remain selected at the end of the battle.
5. Reduced effectiveness of flak by 75% against planes flying fighter missions (fighters and fighter bombers).
6. Changed the way aircraft are allocated to ground support missions. Less aircraft will be added to the battle if the pre-combat odds are heavily in the side’s favor.
7. Added arrival messages in the event log for support units.
8. Added a message when a delayed air group arrives to the National Reserve.