* Fixed - Access Violation error would occur sometimes when "Starting nations are contiguous" was unselected.
* Fixed - Games played with non-US settings would have strange combat effects.
* Fixed - The AI would sometimes process forever if it no longer had any land territories.
* Fixed - Game over wold occur if a player had lost all regions but still had sea units.
* Fixed - In a Hotseat game the human players after the first would have more starting money.
* Fixed - In a Hotseat game if a player after the first saved the game once reloaded it would be the first player's turn and they would not be able to select any units.
* Fixed - In a multiplayer game sometimes players would not be able to see their own territories.
* Fixed - In a multiplayer game a player who did not have the selected map would not get the proper error message.
* Fixed - In a multiplayer game sometimes the game would become dissynchronous between players.
* Added - Additional window sizes for a Windowed game.