* The game can now allocate more than 3GB of RAM memory on 64-bit operating system.
* Screenshots of the city during the saves are now disabled in order to avoid a crash.
* Trophies won will be saved each time.
* Upgrading roads already laid on the maps of Paris, New York and Hollywood won’t cause the game to crash anymore.
* The game now saves a backup copy regularly during the game.
* The trade message is now displayed in the Media Report (informational messages displayed below the main game).
* You will always be able to build Oil processing factories near refineries.
* The number of power plants required to build a large central is now more clearly displayed.
* Problem with French localization of roads on stilts corrected.
* Before uninstalling, the game asks whether to keep the saves or not.