1. Once you have unziped place anywhere you want.
2. Delete any autoexec.cfg files found in the Crysis 2 root folder. (if you're asking what that is, don't worry about it)
3. Delete any target commands you may have put on the shortcut as they will override the autoexec.cfg that is created
4. Run the Crysis2AdvancedGraphicsOptions.exe
5. Hit apply once all settings are set
6. If no settings are applied, try running the program in administrator mode.
*note* You do not have to start this program every time you want to play Crysis 2.
This will work with any shortcut you make with Crysis 2. All this program does is create the autoexec.cfg that Crysis 2 will use on startup.