This package is a collection of twenty modifications for Shogun 2: Total War
Shogun 2: All In One Mod for Shogun 2 Realism
ompilation of the best mods available to us all in a "All In One" mod for Vanilla game & Shogun 2 Realism Mod, enjoy!
Shogun 2 Realism +
An alternative version of the existing mod Shogun 2 Realism (S2R), its name is simply S2R+ for Shogun 2 Realism+.
Besides different gameplay tweaks, S2R+ tries to reflect historical realism on a slight higher degree compared to S2R. While this is not the focus of the mod design, it's a combi of both tweaks and realism, same motto as the normal S2R. Like S2R also S2R+ has not the approach or attempt to make a historically accurate modification of S2. It tries to offer fun, challenge, flavour improvements - altogether a different gaming experience to S2 vanilla.
Development parameters: Difficulty H/H, unit size ultra, long campaign.
The DarthMod series of mods continues to improve the AI and gameplay of Total War games.
As always, the mod’s main scope is to destroy the “weak” arcade factors and replace them with realistic features.
Witness now Shogun 2: Total War as you have ever wanted.
It focuses on gameplay improvements without changing too much the overall vanilla "flavour". Generally it tries to correct the "No Likes" of my review which you can read at this Link.
1.The speed, accelerations and physics of the units are taken to realistic levels so not only the battles feel more realistic but now you must plan your tactics more carefully because the units do not rush like "Fast Forward Benny Hill" to cover your mistakes.
2.Various changes to morale and battle mechanics create more lasting battles which are not only an enjoyable experience, due to the fantastic combat animations but also they are very challenging, because the AI benefits from carefully made modding techniques.
3.Projectiles are not homing to the targets but more realistically spread and can miss. Their lethality and accuracy are not as high as in vanilla in a few words.
4.Increased unit sizes for epic battles, if the user wants them. Later the sizes will be changed by default without multiplier scripts, when the relevant file is unlocked for modding.
5.Removed all the insane cheats for the CAI, which provided a "fake" challenge and kept a moderate handicap system that reflects better the actual difficulty level.
6.Diplomacy and campaign AI have been improved significantly to cover the gap of the reduced handicaps. For example the AI invades with large armies consisted of more samurai than archers (vanilla problem), uses ships better, allies are more trustworthy, realm divide effect is reduced so that the clans do not berserk against you, and so on.
7.Autocalculation of battles works better.
8.Fortifications have more garrison troops, so now the major AI clans can survive and become very powerful opponents, like the Oda clan.
9.The economy system is slightly improved to encourage the recruitment of larger armies for both the AI and human player.
10.Upgrade points for characters are increased from 2 to 3 for a better and quicker character creation.
11.Several annoying things, for the majority of players, are removed like the projectile trails (laser trails) and the Horo (Balloon). The removal of laser trails in combination with the reduced speeds brings a significant FPS increase.
12.Increased army and navy control radius in the campaign map for a more strategic positioning system. An army cannot so easily pass by another army and has to fight it, or several small armies can trap other armies.
13.Better naval battles because now ships turn and accelerate not like motorships but like wooden vessels full of soldiers and also there are many other factors affecting the naval battles including the more realistic projectiles.
14.Ships have much more movement points that makes AI to launch powerful naval invasions.
THE RIGHTS OF MAN 3 - ROAD TO KYOTO
TROM3 - Road to Kyoto is a comprehensive mod for Shogun 2 TW in the tradition of TROM for ETW and TROM2 for NTW. The main idea behind the mod is to make the game more interesting for hardcore strategy players. The mod is build in modular way, so you can tailor it toward your own needs.
-Harder late game economy!
-New units, techs and traits!
-Many gameplay tweaks for the better (more events, more children, better Realm Divide and more)!
-Unit Variety Mod
Fixed roads and borders
Corrected pack name.
-More unit variety accross more units (including Monks )
-Renormal mapped Horses
-New Cannon barrel Texture
-Reduced gloss in some places
-Loan Sword Ashigaru Fixed
-Lots of stuff that took ages .
-Yes i know the packs still called v1.pack, whatever.
Your unit detail setting must be on ultra for this mod to work properly!
FreePlay Campaigns - All Factions Playable
This mod allows you to play the campaign given to us in the demo, but with the freedom to do whatever you want!
It will give you access to everything that its physicaly possible to give you access to within the demo.
You can also select whatever faction you want to play as, from the list below.
- Most importantly, you get the ability to do whatever you want, go wherever you want, under no time constraints.
- No advisor stopping you from doing what you want to do!
- The whole two tech trees unlocked.
- All of the buildings unlocked. (Including the buildings for the small outlying towns)
- All of the units buildable in the demo are unlocked.
- Diplomacy with all the factions on the map.
- Custom events and things previously unseen in the demo!!
Clan Color mod - Updated V11
Includes 15 clans modified with more subtle colors.
Author modified the unit colors of the clans to something less cheerful. Extract the attached zip file and drop the pack file into your steam/steamapps/total war shogun 2/data folder.
Buildings are build in 1 turn
ust put this file in data map and start the game. enjoy
One turn Technologies.
ToonTotalWar's Blood 1.0 and No camera shake mods
Ok, as the title states mod that shows blood when hit by arrows etc..spurts are dark red in color and a bit more realistic to the eye.
Mitches Blood Mod
Kinjo's Cherry Blossom Mod v1.0
-Characters now earn 3 skill points when they level up.
-Increased melee defense upgrade to reflect +4 defense per upgrade. (to be the same as the avatar system)
-Increased the melee attack upgrade to reflect the +4 attack per upgrade.
-Increased the general's aura size to be the same as mp and size of his influence upgrades in phases now 15% and 30%.
-Upgraded general's intimidating to cause more fear on the second upgrade (just like mp)
-Adjusted Master horsemen to give the same bonus as they do in mp.
-Upgraded poet to give the following bonus +5, +10, and +15% from 3,9,12%.
No projectile trails v1.1 (Arrows & Guns)
Here it is. This removes the white tracer when projectiles are being fired. You still see the projectiles, as....projectiles.
Radious Stats Mod
1. All units got 50% morale boost - battles do not end so quick, units do not rout to quick
2. All units got +1 armor and +3 melee defence skill - battles do not end so quick, units do not die so quick
3. Ona Bushi, Samurai Retainers, Ninjas have now 80 men per squad (vanilla was 60), Ronins have 160 (vanilla was 120), Bow Monks have 120 (vanilla was 80)
4. All units got +2 armor and +6 melee defence skill - even longer battles (only in versions 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11)
5. Rebalanced range units - longer range for rifle units and Bow Samurai, shorter range for Bow Asigaru and Bow Wako (only versions 8, 9, 10, 11)
6. Rebalanced cavalry units - improved stats of all cavarly units to be better on battlefield, vanilla cavarly was very weak against all units. (only versions 10, 11)
7. Yari Asigaru changed - no more switching to swords when fighting with the infantry, long useless pikes were switched to those which Yari Samurai using so no need to switch to swords anymore. (only versions V10 and V11)
Radious_StatsV1 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units
Radious_StatsV2 - 50% morale boost for all units
Radious_StatsV3 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units + 50% morale boost for all units
Radious_StatsV4 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units + 50% morale boost for all units + bonus to armor and defence
Radious_StatsV5 - 50% morale boost for all units + bonus to armor and defence
Radious_StatsV6 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units + 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence
Radious_StatsV7 - 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence
Radious_StatsV8 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units + 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence + range units balance
Radious_StatsV9- 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence + range units balance
Radious_StatsV10 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units + 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence + range units balance + cavalry balance + Yari Asigaru change
Radious_StatsV11 - 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence + range units balance + cavalry balance + Yari Asigaru change
Radious AI Mod
1. AI produces less archer units
2. AI produces more infantry, mainly heavy infantry
3. AI produces bit more horses, siege and rifle units
4. Better AI building logic - AI should build buildings in better order, do not spam markets everywhere, prefer units buildings
5. Better AI building logic - AI should build bigger castles, faster upgrade farms, roads and special region buildings
6. Balanced Autoresolve - more logical counting (horses better then bows, yaris better then horses, katanas better then yaris - its logical and mainly cancels vanilla thinking = bows crush everything and everyone at any time)
7. Balanced AI spending logic - AI should invest money more into buildings and armies, prefer faster constructions, create larger armies and be bigger challenge for player. AI should also prefer more military buildings over economic buidlings, which were spammed before very often.
Radious_AI_Mod - Only AI recruitment changes
Radious_AI_ModV2 - All changes mentioned above
Radious Naval Mod
1. All naval units got 50% morale boost - battles last longer, no coward navy anymore
2. Rewards for chevrons improved - makes bigger difference between skilled and unskilled crew.
Radious_Naval_ModV1 - 50% morale boost + higher chevron rewards
Radious_Naval_ModV2 - 50% morale boost
Radious_Naval_ModV3 - higher chevron rewards
Radious Buildings Mod
1. All unique buildings can be created unlimited times - all level 4 buildings like Legendary Yari Dojo, Legendary Katana Dojo, Kanabukama etc
2. Changed cost and turn time for unique buildings - all unique buildings now cost more and time to create is a bit longer. Its a good balance thing, since you can have them now in every city.
3. Increased cost and turn time for Castles from level 3 - it was bit strange that castle was faster and cheaper then farms.
4. Decreased turn time of all buildings by 25-30% - only in V4, buildings require now less turns to build.
Radious_BuildingsV1 - No limit for unique buildings + changed cost and time for unique buildings
Radious_BuildingsV2 - No limit for unique buildings
Radious_BuildingsV3 - No limit for unique buildings + changed cost and time for unique buildings + changed cost and time for castles
Radious_BuildingsV4 - No limit for unique buildings + decreased turn time of all buidlings by 25-30%
Radious_BuildingsV5 - decreased turn time of all buidlings by 25-30%
Radious Garrison Mod
1. Added to garrisons new hidden unit - Naginata Warrior Monks (special version only for garrisons from kko-Ikki originaly)
2. Complete rebalance of Yari and Bow garrisons in all levels (list below)
3. Removed from garrisons Ona Bushi + Samurai Retainers (this as i said fixes the bug with dissapearing of those 2 units created on campaign map) - for UnitsV2 mod
4. All these changes have effect on longer lifetime of most important clans (they dont die so quick)
List of all garrisons units in all castle levels:
Level 1 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 2 Bow Asigaru
Level 2 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 2 Bow Asigaru, 1 Naginata Warrior Monks
Level 3 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru, 1 Naginata Warrior Monks
Level 4 - 4 Yari Asigaru, 4 Bow Asigaru, 1 Naginata Warrior Monks
Level 5 - 4 Yari Asigaru, 4 Bow Asigaru, 2 Naginata Warrior Monks
V2 - List of all garrisons units in all castle levels:
Level 1 - 2 Yari Asigaru, 1 Bow Asigaru
Level 2 - 2 Yari Asigaru, 2 Bow Asigaru,
Level 3 - 2 Yari Asigaru, 2 Bow Asigaru, 1 Naginata Warrior Monks
Level 4 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 2 Bow Asigaru, 1 Naginata Warrior Monks
Level 5 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru, 1 Naginata Warrior Monks
V3 - List of all garrisons units in all castle levels:
Level 1 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru
Level 2 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru, 1 Naginata Warrior Monks
Level 3 - 4 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru, 2 Naginata Warrior Monks
Level 4 - 4 Yari Asigaru, 4 Bow Asigaru, 2 Naginata Warrior Monks
Level 5 - 5 Yari Asigaru, 5 Bow Asigaru, 2 Naginata Warrior Monks
V4 - List of all garrisons units in all castle levels:
Level 1 - 2 Yari Asigaru, 2 Bow Asigaru, 1 Samurai Retainers
Level 2 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 2 Bow Asigaru, 1 Samurai Retainers
Level 3 - 2 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru, 1 Samurai Retainers, 1 Onna Bushi
Level 4 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru, 2 Samurai Retainers, 1 Onna Bushi
Level 5 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 4 Bow Asigaru, 2 Samurai Retainers, 2 Onna Bushi
V5 - List of all garrisons units in all castle levels:
Level 1 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 2 Bow Asigaru, 1 Samurai Retainers
Level 2 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru, 1 Samurai Retainers
Level 3 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru, 2 Samurai Retainers, 1 Onna Bushi
Level 4 - 3 Yari Asigaru, 3 Bow Asigaru, 2 Samurai Retainers, 2 Onna Bushi
Level 5 - 4 Yari Asigaru, 4 Bow Asigaru, 2 Samurai Retainers, 2 Onna Bushi
V4 and V5 are suppose to be used with my UnitsV3 mod or with Swiss AUM 1.8 mod and our further versions or for everyone who just like it, but try to avoid using it with older version of Units mod or AUM mod.
"Japanese" Unit Names