This update is for May 2011 version of Strike Fighters 2. If you have earlier version of Strike Fighters 2, you must update the game to May 2011 Strike Fighters 2 first before applying this update.
If you have installed any mods to the game, please check the ChangeList.txt for a list of updated files. If any data files you've extracted have been changed, you must manually delete and/or updated these files, or the patched game may not run correctly.
Previous campaign saved data may not load after installing this Update.
* Decals not showing up correctly on some DX9 cards is fixed.
* Drop Tanks not using the correct skin-specific texture is fixed.
* Campaign screen showing USAAF instead USAF has been fixed.
* Missing F-4B (65) cockpit file is included.
* Target destroyed due to blast damage is also counted toward player's mission score now.