Here are the release notes (changelist):
· An improved locomotion system; far more accurate as to where a character will end up.
· A slider to control shadow intensity.
· 64-bit optimisation; this should fix performance problems with the current release.
· Mappable textures on characters (UV maps).
· TGA-saving, now much improved and should avoid crashes.
· To stop the director escaping the sky dome.
· Wobbly walk stop.
· Look-at remaining applied when unwanted.
· Sepia-effect glitch with dark lights.
· Audio recorded via the app being forgotten.
· Anti-aliasing should no longer cause certain machines to hang.