* Soldiers make better use of demo charges against vehicles at close range.
* When vehicles bog down, it's now more likely to be temporary.
* Corrected a problem where gunners would sometimes aim too low and repeatedly hit intervening ground short of the target.
* Computer-player troops automatically take additional stored weapons and ammo with them when dismounting from vehicles.
* Halftrack gunners will "sit" when the vehicle buttons up.
* Dispersion pattern of mortar shells is more realistic.
* Dismount command may be given to multi-unit groups.