1. Download and extra the DinoBeatdownServer.rar file anywhere on your harddrive. It does not require steam to be running, but if steam is running it will still launch and you can still play on your account;
2. Navigate to your DinoBeatdownServer/Binaries/Win32 folder and locate UDKGameServer.exe. This exe is designed to run a light weight server that takes up very little resources.
3. Right click the UDKGameServer.exe file and create a shortcut. If you want to create multiple servers on one machine, you will need a new shortcut for each one.
4. Right click the newly created shortcut file and choose properties.
5. Under target is where you will need to put all your fancy commands.