Patch 3.2 is a UI modification for the PC version of The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. The mod adds the following enhancements to the game. It can be used optionally by players when installed.
1. Minimap: Adds a north arrow.
2. HUD: (Optional) can select items from the radial menu without clicking; (Optional) combat crosshair.
3. Alchemy: Crafting slots show how much ingredients there are; better default ingredient selection (e.g., not having to filter out quest item ingredients all the time); (Optional) unrotate alchemy element symbols; saves custom ingredient selection for a formula (until you close the panel or go to another formula, but no longer resetting every time you create something).
4. Tooltips: Taller, and scroll faster.
5. Inventory/Trading/Storage: Sorting buttons (sort by time acquired, name, aggregate weight, aggegrate price.) Reversible sort also possible.
6. Trading: Places a checkmark next to books, formulas, and crafting diagrams that you already have in your inventory.
7. Crafting: Shows how many items you have instead of capping the number at how many are required. E.g., 30/3 instead of 3/3.
8. Other: Sorts some lists alphabetically: crafting, alchemy, elixirs.