This all inclusive patch includes numerous improvements to the AI, game engine and campaigns, driven as always by the extremely valuable playing community's feedback. It is all-inclusive and includes all previous patches (v1.01 through v1.05). For a full feature list, see below.
PREVIOUS SAVE GAME COMPATIBILITY NOTE
Save games created with earlier versions of the game are NOT compatible with this patch. Please finish your in-progress games before applying this patch.
GAME ENGINE CHANGES
- fixed a war map display error that would show the war map incorrectly when using the map zoom features in full screen mode (Winti, Lettowvorbeck
- fixed a resource flag display error that would show the war map incorrectly when using the map zoom features in full screen mode (Winti)
- fixed an ARMISTICE script error that would cause friendly units to incorrectly leave friendly ports (xwormwood)
- fixed an escort range highlight display error for minor country air units (Lucas)
- fixed a FREE UNIT error that would leave free units in the port of a surrendered country (MJY)
- mouse hovering over a unit on the map will now display the unit info at the bottom left hand corner of the game information area (Winti)
- AI will now swap units under the right combat and reorganizational conditions
- captured resources for a surrendered country no longer increase the National Morale of the occupier (Sapare)