2. Keep backup of file:
3. Copy the attached file Assembly-UnityScript.dll to the same location as above (overwrite).
4. If something weird comes up, you'd better put the backup file back and let developers know it didn't work for you.
• Auto-Update feature: when in menu scene, the game notifies you if a newer version of TGL is available and you have the options to either go online and get it (game must restart), or to skip it until next visit or to skip it entirely.
• More NPC boat routes in every corner of the game world.
• We made the throttle less responsive to forward/backward (after a suggestion by one of our customers), something which makes boat speed easier to control while docking at ports.
• Increased population in the sea