- A unique player momentum system, giving an ever-more lifelike feel to movement within the game. The player doesn't just stop and start instantly, but takes a moment to get moving, or to stop.
- An item that has long been on the request list: different speeds depending on the direction of movement. The player now slows when strafing or moving backwards, for added realism.
- Improved AI for the bots operating vehicles: the driver will stop and go when ordered - and you can order the bots out of the vehicle if you want it all to yourself!
- One beautiful new map, never seen before: Baksan Valley - go try it out!
- With full access to the UT engine, we have been able to throw in some major rendering optimizations. This is showing an improvement of up to 40% in frame-rates on lower-end CPUs. Additionally, a number of the maps have been further optimized for improved performance.
- Vehicle movement has been improved: the brakes on tanks now hold the tank from rolling down shallow hills - and they won't "spin" so easily!
On top of this, there is a whole bunch of tweaks and amendments to weapon recoil, audibility of footsteps and breathing, regaining of stamina - and many others besides! For the full list, download the new Release and look at the full change log in the readme.