Flower, Sun and Rain is an intriguing mystery adventure very much in the vein of Groundhog Day. You play a detective charged with locating and defusing a bomb by solving thought-provoking puzzles with a wealth of bizarre outcomes. Solving the mystery of what is happening to him and his surroundings is necessary before he eventually goes insane.Originally released on the Sony PlayStation®2, Flower, Sun and Rain was never available outside of Japan and has been high on wish lists of every Suda51 fan since Killer7 was unleashed on the western market in 2005. This updated Nintendo DS version features all the creative quirks that made the original a hit and uniquely utilises the touch screen to solve mysteries, offering players a more intimate experience.
• A rich storyline with a wealth of bizarre outcomes to reoccurring events during the game
• Story and universe created by the infamous, award-winning game designer Suda51; Classic, unpredictable and off-the-wall!
• Challenging and thought provoking puzzles
• Easy to play: All the actions are intuitive and performed by using only the stylus
• Contains 18 mysterious scenarios
• Exclusive features for the Nintendo DS version