In Ubisoft’s Petz Dogz Talent Show, players can make their dogs or hamsters into the stars they’ve always wanted them to be: Care for them, discover their personality and train them in a variety of fun and wacky activities to turn them into talented Petz.
Players can also send their animals to and from these Petz games via wireless inter-connectivity.
• Train your puppies in fun activities: Including skateboarding, obstacle courses, doing a 360 in the air and catching a Frisbee or ball.
• Watch your dogs reach their full potential: Each activity has different levels for your puppy to reach; master the easy level to unlock more difficult training courses and new tricks.
• Discover your puppies’ funny and unexpected behaviors: If your Chihuahua doesn’t have a good balance, he/she will keep falling from the skateboard so you have to help them improve.
• Send your newborn puppy to the Petz Nursery game and vice versa: Breed 2 talented dogs to have a talented baby puppy and use wireless to send your newborn puppy to Petz Nursery.
• Show off your star puppies to your friends on the web or via wireless: Post pictures of your pets showing off their skills on the Petz website or send them to your friend.