Just as the Harry Potter movies seem to be getting better with each sequel, so to the games have been improving with every new release. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire shows every sign of being the best yet with a greater emphasis on playing all the characters and not just Harry. Harry, Ron, and Hermione are all playable (and they look like the actors from the film too) and each has their own special abilities, strengths and weakness. These can be augmented by collecting and using Collector's and Creature Cards as well, almost like a proper role-playing game. Perhaps the games greatest draw though, other than much improved graphics, is the co-operative mode which allows you to play all the way through the game with up to two friends joining in. Thereíll be no arguments over who gets to be Harry either as everyone has to work together with the most powerful spells only being possible by everyone combining their powers. The spell casting itself works in a different way than before with the analogue controllers being used to move your wand around on screen--you can even feel it shake as the rumble pack of your controller kicks in. Harry haters still wonít enjoy this on principle, and to be honest itís neither the most original or difficult game ever made, but for fans of the films and books it looks absolutely wizard. -- Harrison DentThis preview is based on an incomplete version of the game; features or problems mentioned above may not appear in the finished game.
- The magical world of Harry Potter comes to life with characters modeled after their big-screen counterparts, cinematic environments, captivating gameplay, and a compelling interactive experience
- Experience the thrills of the movie -- from the Quidditch World Cup campsite to a heart-stopping duel with Voldemort
- All-new spell-casting system, unleashing powerful spells to become a master of magic - feel the controller shake with every flick of the wand!
- Players can join forces with friends in cooperative gameplay -- combining powers and casting spells co-operatively to create more powerful magic
- Use Accio to chase down and capture dynamic living beans & increase the power of Harry, Ron, and Hermione with Collector's and Creature Cards