The hit series on Cartoon Network is back for more on Nintendo GameCube Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 delivers non-stop ninja style combat action for 1-4 players where gamers choose to play as one of 23 playable characters. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and the other ninja-in training are going beyond the classroom now and must face each other and challenging new opponents in multi-ninja battles. All-new multi-player modes will engage players in frantic simultaneous four player battles and single-player modes will offer more gameplay choices than before with survival and timed attack modes that allow players to showcase their taijutsu and special jutsu abilities. When you're a ninja, you must be prepared for anything.
- Multiplayer Action For Up To Four Players - Players can compete in various multi player battles including four player simultaneous brawls; one player vs. three players; two players vs. two players; two player co-op versus team and team battles
- Different Game Modes - Includes 14 different game play modes including Single Player Mode, Training mode, Story mode, Shopping Mode, and an unlockable CPU Demo mode where you can choose different characters and watch them battle
- Story Follows The Hit Cartoon Network Show - The game faithfully follows the story of the hit TV show, and builds off of the story of Clash of Ninja. Cell Shaded graphics are utilized in 30 different stages that parallel the style set forth in the cartoon
- Over Twice The Characters - Choose from your favorite Naruto characters including Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura plus many more. There are 23 total playable characters including hidden and unlockable characters
- Added Attacks And Improved Fighting Skills - Characters will feature additional special attacks and extra character-specific moves add to the feeling of authenticity that goes beyond the first Naruto GameCube game