Guilty Gear X: Advance Edition is an anime-style fighting game with engrossing story-driven action. With richly drawn characters, fluid animation, and speedy gameplay, Guilty Gear X: AE draws players into the futuristic world of the Gears. Set in the 22nd century, when magic has upset the balance of power, the game lets players take on the role of more than 14 characters practicing a range of martial arts styles. The numerous combat and combo attacks include an "instant kill" ability unique to each player. The game offers multiple play modes, including tag, versus, and even three-on-three via a Game Link cable.
- Fast & fluid 2D animation in Japanese anime style.
- Over 14 richly detailed characters.
- 6 play modes including 2 GBA-exclusives Tag & 3-on-3 Team Fight.
- Signature & battle moves, including Guilty Gear trademarks such as Dust Attack, Dead-Angle Attack, and Instant Kill.
- Amazing character design and premise from renowned Japanese artist Daisuke Ishiwatari.