Tringo is a Tetris-bingo hybrid puzzle game ported over from the online world Second Life. In Tringo, players start with a blank board on which they must place 35 game pieces that appear one by one during the timed turns. Points are scored by fitting the pieces to form solid blocks and clearing the blocks from the board. You've got to move quickly but carefully because missed pieces lose points.
- A game of fitting random shapes together to earn points
- Clusters of 4, 6 or 9 squares get cleared, with more points being scored for putting together more contiguous squares
- Players must move quickly but carefully because missed pieces lose points
- Combines elements of puzzle games of bingo for an amazingly addictive game
- Quick and easy to play, hard to put down!