- Major fix: Schedule/invitations for Cya World Tour races in season 2.
- Fix: a bug could prevent a limited number of very good riders from joining a new team during the off season, therefore finding themselves without a contract.
- Fix: crash which could occur on the Schedule page.
- Fix: problem on the world championships time-trial (bad team controlled).
- Fix: bug that prevented renewal of contracts for the next year (year + 1) when, in January of the current year, there were 30 riders under contract.
- Fix: some fixes in Update 4 (184.108.40.206 from 220.127.116.11) did not fully take into account the fix to U23 races (the correct race profiles were missing).
- Improvement: cost of staff revised to avoid the financial imbalance which could be created with small and medium-sized teams.
- Improvement: sponsor goals.
- Major feature: Collections.
- Feature: added the possibility to play friendly races with a custom database.
- Feature: added the possibility to "sell" rider cards back to the server in exchange for Coins.
- Functionality: added wear and tear of equipment (only taken into account in races for ladder games).
- Functionality: player rankings have been added showing progress of collections.
- Feature: in the list of games, information added about the type of friendly race: terrain, distance, cobblestones, database (Armada Official or Custom).
- Functionality: it is now possible to use a password to protect a friendly game.
- Fix: various fixes to prevent possible crashes when starting the game and when accessing the "load game" page.
- Fix: final race winnings were not paid on the Paris-Nice.
- Functionality: it is now possible to use start lists (startlists) in Tour/Stage/Classic solo races.
- Fix: update of two profiles on the Tour of Belgium.
- Adjustment: some attributes tweaked.