* Tweaks to various areas to prevent units from getting stuck.
* Fixed a potential crash bug when applying affixes and effects.
* Fix for Berserker geyser proc showing up as a mappable skill.
* Fixed several typos.
* Fixed friends list based achievements.
* Spell-learning achievements now don't incorrectly trigger based on other players.
* Fix a bug when recalculating the price on objects to make sure the calculation is based on the correct data.
* Fixes to some logic in the Frosted Hills.
* Fix for triggering Shocking Burst and Arc Beam out of range while hitting shift that could cause chain casting.
* Fix for potential issue when units would queue removed/unavailable skills.
* Fix for having more than 100% reduction to charge decay or a negative flat charge decay.
* Changed lootable rocks to be non-colliding as they could occasionally block very narrow corridors.
* Improvements to journal tooltips.
* Proc affixes scale better with player level.
* 'Resist Slow' affix fixed.
* Berserker 'Wolf Shade' now has the (intended) 60 second cooldown applied to all ranks.
* Fix for mistriggering when chaining two skills together when there is an early hit-frame.
* Safety check to stop any looping skills that get stuck in the 'on' state when the character is not performing a skill.
* Put in protection against character save file corruption. Corrupted characters will not appear in the list of characters.
* Removed display of other users' IP addresses in multiplayer games.
* Removed access to console commands in multiplayer games.
* Removed Steam Cloud toggle in the settings file (it didn't do anything); the ability to toggle is available in the Steam client.
* Fixed a bug that could cause multiple Tower of the Moon entrances to appear in the world.
* Implemented a few specific boss room pathing fixes.
* The game's login dialog now correctly allows passwords up to 64 characters long.
* Fixed bug with 'Poison Burst' procs.
* Fix for bug where rapid clicks could misspend stat points.
* Made significant optimizations to particle collisions.
* Fixed rare crash when turning in quest in the Undercurrents.
* Fixed problems with characters or shared shash items disappearing.
If users have any problems with disappearing characters or shared stash items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to resolve the problem.