Worms Armageddon 220.127.116.11 Patch
The major changes from Deadcode and CyberShadow include:
• Added support for loading WormKit modules.
• Added an option to select a graphics API to use. Available options are: 8-bit DirectDraw, 32-bit DirectDraw, Direct3D 7, Direct3D 9 (CPU palette transform), Direct3D 9 (shader palette transform). The Steam overlay is now accessible when using the Direct3D API.
• Added options to control vertical synchronization and enable additional assisted vertical synchronization.
• The "/open" command can now be used to reopen WormNET games.
• Translatable strings have been moved into external text files. Various translations have been updated with user-contributed improvements.
• Various other fixes and improvements. A full change log with more details is available in the "Worms Armageddon Update Documentation" file included with the game.