The Sims 3 v1.55.4 Patch
- The Launcher will now show the Base Game version number instead of the highest installed expansion or stuff pack.
Base Game Updates
- Added a new spiral staircase object.
- Added a new ladder object.
- Added a new modular arch object.
- Added a set of new Stilted Foundation objects.
- Lots can now be partially placed on water.
- Holding down the Alt key while dragging out a foundation will now make a single step height foundation.
- Sims can now purchase additional homes using the Real Estate system.
- Sims can now move to a new Town using the Phone or Computer.
- New Pool Blueprints have been added.
- Players will now have more control positioning their lot when importing a lot from the bin to a larger empty lot.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when selling a Sculpting Station and sculpture then clicking the Undo button.
- Makeover Room UI for the Stylist Profession now shows the correct text for non-English territories.
- Games that are saved when paused will now correctly load paused.
- Online In game messages now have headers to explain who the comment came from and where it was directed.
- Sims will no longer freeze when trying to Awaken Bonehilda on Bonehilda’s Coffin.
- The Durasoft Rocking Chair now has correct functionality in Aurora Skies regardless of The Sims 3: Supernatural installation.
University Life Updates
- Sims can now ask their romantic interests to be roommates.
- The ‘Invite to be Roommate’ social is now appropriately available only with The Sims 3: University Life installed.
- PlantSims downloaded from the exchange can now use their powers and have the appropriate needs.
- Love letters received at University are no longer converted into unusable bills when returning to home world.
- Skill gain speeds influenced by the Increased Understanding moodlet have been corrected and are no longer ‘insanely fast’.
- Photos taken from the smartphone while at University are now moved to the inventory upon returning to the home world.
- The Murphy Bed has been made less lethal.
- Sims in the Sports Agent career can now Negotiate Contracts without receiving any errors.
- Sims invited to graduation are no longer duplicated in the relationship panel.
- Roommates in the home world have been motivated and will now autonomously leave the house and go to work.
- Teens who have maximum influence with a social group will now get the appropriate career opportunity when they age up.
- Sims that skip class activities or lecture halls will no longer have their needs frozen.
- Children can no longer gain influence with social groups.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when installing store content while audio is playing.
- The ‘Keep Me Logged In’ feature on the launcher has been fixed to work with the latest patch.
- The Art Appraiser and Sports Agent careers are no longer available through cheats without The Sims 3: University Life installed.
- Sims selecting the Education Career will now start at a higher career level if they have completed a degree from The Sims 3: University Life.
- Having a PlantSim in a household and then uninstalling The Sims 3: University Life will no longer cause some PlantSim features to remain.
- Care Packages will now correctly show up in the gifting tabs.
- All Sims attending a protest in a group now have access to Podium interactions and will all receive the appropriate moodlet when the Protest finishes.
- The Social Networking Skill statistic: ‘Total Simoleans Earned from Blog Donations and Buyouts’ now updates correctly in the Skill Journal.
- When a Sim is en route to class in the University world, the corresponding tooltip now appropriately describes where they are going.
- Selling a Bowling Lane from the Family Inventory and then clicking the Undo button will now correctly remove the Bowling Lane object from the world.
- The wish “Play Sports at the Stadium” wish now fulfills correctly.
- Sims in the University world will no longer get the wish “Talk About new Job”.
70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
- 80’s prom dress now appears under formal wear
- Users who have a large amount of Store content installed will no longer experience their content disappearing from the launcher
- Store Sets can now be purchased on the Main Menu.