Strategic Command WWII Assault on Democracy v1.02 Patch
GAME ENGINE CHANGES
- fixed a unit purchase placement error that would cause a CTD (Falk)
- fixed a move and attack followed by an invalid undo move CTD error
- fixed a tile control clean up error following minor country surrenders (Kommondant)
- fixed an AI naval reorganization bug that caused the AI to appear to freeze up
- fixed a Maritime Bomber target type error as well as recon spotting error (rjh1971)
- fixed a CTD related to the rejoining of Vichy France to France when Vichy France (Axis) surrenders on the same turn the DECISION event is presented (TaoJah)
- fixed a supply calculation error for occupied minors that were having low supply such as 3 instead of 5 when not connected to other friendly capitals
- fixed a TCP/IP game error that was incorrectly handling LOOP events (Catacol Highlander)
- LOOP events that target land to land transfers will now allow units to proceed to an unfriendly set of destination tiles if the #FRIENDLY_POSITION is left blank
1939 World At War
- fixed a Soviet Winter event that improperly targeted Japanese units near the Soviet Far East (Eisenhammer)
- fixed several SURRENDER_1 tile position errors (Strategiclayabout)
- fixed the road near Aden so that it is all within UK territory
- fixed the northern border between Norway and the USSR so that they no longer meet (mcaryf1)
- fixed a weather zone value error for Murmansk that will allow it to remain active throughout the winter (mcaryf1)
- fixed a missing rail link in China
- fixed a USSR DECISION event regarding the formation of Polish Armies that should only happen if Germany is still in the war (TaoJah)
- removed the Japanese Army set to arrive October 1st, 1940 from the P/Q
- removed the Japanese Army set to arrive December 1st, 1940 from the P/Q
- removed the Japanese SF set to arrive January 1st, 1941 from the P/Q
- removed the Japanese HQ set to arrive June 15th, 1940 from the P/Q
- changed a weather zone setting giving northern Denmark the same weather zone as Norway to help with airborne invasions and strikes (Duke of York)
- duplicate Zuiho Japanese Carriers now corrected (Eisenhammer)
- duplicate Novograd cities in the USSR now corrected (Eisenhammer)
- Taranto event will now only fire if the UK still holds Malta (Duke of York)
- WAR ENTRY events will skip the #ALIGNMENT check if the #COUNTRY_ID is still Neutral (Cantona66)
- fortification at tile 322,81 is now set to destroy on overrun or surrender (Duke of York)
- Maritime Patrol long range aircraft research set to 5% (mcaryf1)
- cost to the UK of supporting General de Gaulle corrected (MonsterClaude).
- South Georgia corrected in the South Atlantic (mathiasbw).
- Heard Island corrected in the South Atlantic (mathiasbw).
- Maldives added including a port at Addu Atoll (mathiasbw).
- Belize renamed British Honduras (mathiasbw).
- Ansi renamed Yumen (TaoJah).
- Sweden and Finland are now connected by rail (TaoJah).
- French Somaliland added (mathiasbw).
- Djibouti 222,119 and the adjacent tiles are now French.
- The British Djibouti Corps removed and its name taken from the UK's Build List.
- French half strength Djibouti Division deployed at Djibouti, 222,119, and a Garrison script added for it.
- British Garrison unit deployed at Berbera, 226,119, and a Garrison script added for it.
- Berbera is now a Secondary Supply Center.
- Unit script added for Djibouti to be defended by a Vichy French Garrison unit.
- Garrison script added for the Vichy French Garrison unit.
- The French Somaliland tiles added to the SURRENDER_1 script: France Surrenders (Vichy French Government Installed)
- The French Somaliland tiles added to the TERRITORY script: #NAME= DE 201 - Vichy France Rejoins France
- The division of the USSR between Germany and Japan (DE 616) now triggers if Germany says yes to it:
- Germany to annex eastern Poland (if applicable) and the Baltic States (TaoJah)
- Finland to regain any territory lost in the Winter War if applicable (TaoJah)