The current version 3.03 (3.03m) is not compatible with the previous versions of the game when playing via network. Both the server and client must have appropriate versions of the game in order to connect.
For your convenience we’ve introduced different version numbers for the stand-alone installation and the joint FB+AEP+PF install.
3.03 – for stand alone PF
3.03m – for FB+AEP+PF
And of course, the versions 3.03 and 3.03m are not compatible with each other playing via network.
Notes on the Patch Installation
This 3.03 patch may be installed over the previous 3.0 stand alone version.
The 3.03m patch version can only be installed over the merged PF 3.0 install (FB+AEP+PF).
This 3.03 patch maybe installed as well over 3.01(3.01m) or 3.02b(3,02bm) with corresponding installation versions.
To install the patch, run
1) Stand alone PF: PF_patch303.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
2) Merget install FB+AEP+PF: PF_patch303m.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
Notice: The new method tested in 3.01 and 3.02 need more work for protection of possible online cheaters. So currently we release such exe file only for dedicated server.
Notice: the main purpose of this patch
The version 3.03 makes compatible online all the language versions that are released or coming soon in several countries.
Main modifications and fixes
1. More inaccuracies in cockpit gauges are corrected (however still several cockpit changes with some levers and indicators will be available only in the add-on with new planes later).
2. Corrected many minor glitches.
FM and aircraft performance
1. Additional minor individual tuning of flight models and aircraft performance were made (Dive speed F4F for example).
2. Reworked physics model of automatic multi-stage supercharger (most visible result - on FW-190A/F, P-51s and some others).
1. Multiplay: Corrected on client side the ships damaged. Corrected respawn method for more than one carrier on the dogfight map at once for one army.
2. Improved visibility of some ships, vehicles and columns.
3. Additional fixes for dynamic campaign.
4. Corrected external fuel tanks on Spitfire IX and Spitfire VIII
5. Corrected rocket loadout for Seafire
6. Corrected bomb racks for Spitfire IX
7. Corrected several non-destructable ground vehicles
8. Corrected compass of P-38s
Suggestions and Bug Repots
Please send all suggestions and bug reports regarding Pacific Fighters to PF@1c.ru
Please send all bug reports relating Dynamic campaign (DGen and NGen) separately to firstname.lastname@example.org