Two new gametypes, Hamburger Hill(HH) and Team Deathmatch(TDM) have been added to the game, along with two brand new maps. Some maps have also been added to multiple gamemodes. In addition the editor has been updated to output maps to these modes.
- Added "Server Info" button in the multiplayer interface, and a "lock" icon to show servers with passwords.
- More sound, grunts and a dying sound has been added when you're getting shot.
- A new "Skip Insertion" option exists for Coop missions.
This option will spawn the players at the last stage of the insertion, just before the mission starts.
- "Death cameras" have been added.
Two new options exists when creating a server, "Members" and "Overview". Overview includes the "Members" option. If deathcams are enabled and a player runs out of lives on a limited spawn server, the player can access the deathcam. It will toggle with mouse1 and mouse2 by default, and you can return to the status screen with "tab".
- A new SLI checkbox exists in the graphics settings to alert the player that SLI is enabled for the game.
- Sound settings can now properly be saved.
- Anticheat will now be checked on player spawn to prevent any false positives during map load.
- Fixed a crash issue with inventory kits in multiplayer.