Thank you for playing the demo for American McGee Presents Bad Day LA. We hope you enjoy our product. This file is intended to be read before installation of the product and to be used in case of any problems encountered during use.
Welcome to American McGee Presents Bad Day LA. In Bad Day LA the player plays as Anthony in the worst day in the history of LA in which all manner of bad things happen from a biological terrorist attack, an earthquake, a meteor shower, a tsunami, a gang war, and a zombie holocaust. The basic goal of the game is to have Anthony help some civilians, beat the terrorists and zombies, basically survive the day and eventually get out of LA.
(1) System Requirements
- 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX 9.0 compatible 64 MB with latest drivers
- English version of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP
- Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or AMD Sempron 2800+
- 512 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
-Windows 2000/XP compatible mouse and keyboard with latest drivers
- 8x speed CD-ROM drive or 4X DVD-ROM drive
This product does not support Windows 95/98/ME or NT.
- ATI Radeon 8500
- ATI Radeon 9000
- ATI Radeon 9200
- ATI Radeon 9500
- ATI Radeon 9600
- ATI Radeon 9700
- ATI Radeon 9800
- ATI Radeon X300
- ATI Radeon X500
- ATI Radeon X600
- ATI Radeon X700
- ATI Radeon X800
- ATI Radeon X1300
- ATI Radeon X1600
- ATI Radeon X1800
- Geforce FX 5200
- Geforce PCX 5300
- Geforce FX 5500
- Geforce FX 5600
- Geforce FX 5700
- Geforce FX 5800
- Geforce FX 5900
- Geforce 6200
- Geforce 6500
- Geforce 6600
- Geforce 6800
- Geforce 7300
- Geforce 7800
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Windows XP
- Intel Pentium D 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 2800+ or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- Geforce 5700 or Radeon 9700 or better 3D Accelerator Card
Notice: Integrated and Mobile video chipsets are not supported.
Notice: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disk and virtual disk drives.
(2) Installation Instructions
1. Double click on the Setup.exe file for the Demo.
2. Follow the step-by-step instructions. The installer will install the game to your machine in the location you request.
3. To play the game, double-click the shortcut that has been placed on your desktop or select the Bad Day LA icon that appears in your start menu under Programs/Bad Day LA.