Please note that the patch comes in a zipped file and does not automatically point to your Raging Tiger directory. For best results unzip the patch into a temporary folder. You will then have to specify where the Raging Tiger install directory is located.
· Fix->Un-Invisible Calls. When scripts in scenarios made calls to units in the game to cancel the "locked:invisible" setting, mounted units were not effected. This has been fixed.
· Fix->Dismount Moving. The "Dismount moving" capability now permits dismounting over elevated special terrain for aircraft (to replicate parachuting and fastroping).
· Fix->Path Creep. Planning the path for a hierarchy with a formation caused "path creep" (e.g., the path shifts everytime the path is planned). This has been corrected.
· Fix->Insert Dismounts. This and similar missions now work correctly.
· Fix->Links. When the game started, with no internet connection, the links file could become corrupt. This has been corrected.
· Fix->Multiplayer. Canceling "Join" or "Create Game" during multiplayer setup no longer causes a crash.
· Fix->Adding Packages. Creating Packages now correctly parses the unit, platoon, and company name.