Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock v1.1 Patch
This official patch for Guitar Hero III will update any earlier version to 1.1. Version 1.1 adds many general fixes and improvements so it is recommended that all users apply the update.
Additions and Fixes for Version 1.1
- Adds Co-op Quickplay game mode for Online multiplayer.
- Adds Lens Flare and Crowd settings in the Graphics Options menu.
- Adds a new UI screen in the Controller Options menu that displays default keyboard controls.
- Improves the whammy bar sound effects.
- The star power electricity effect now displays correctly when using the Low Graphics Detail option.
- The skeleton in the Shanker Island venue now displays correctly on all supported graphics cards.
- Fixes a bug that caused the animations for Lous puppet to fall out of sync.
- The Leaderboards now update more quickly.
- Fixes an issue that caused some rare instability when joining Online multiplayer games.
- Fixes a bug that caused some finished games to be listed in Online game searches.
- Fixes an issue where menus would become corrupted when Demonware servers are under maintenance.
- Fixes pauses, rare freezes, and other strange behaviors that were occurring on the Video Shoot venue.
- Fixes a bug where practicing a section of a song before entering an online match results in starting from that point in the song.
- Pressing Alt+tab during an empty hosted game no longer displays as a disconnection from the previous opponent