Game Platform: Wii™ Exclusive
Release Date: July 14, 2009
Retail Price: $39.99
Rating: E for Everyone
Birthday parties will never be the same with Birthday Party Bash. Up to 12 partygoers can whack, roll, splash, pop, and shimmy their way through over 20 birthday games, including twists on classic favorites like Piñata Blast, Duncan Hines® Cake Stacker, and Birthday Blowout.
Ten party theme rooms set the scene for an unforgettable bash, from “Pirates” to “Princess”. When it’s cake time, everyone can sing along to “Happy Birthday.” Free party invitations included in the box!
Birthday Party Bash was created by the developers of the Carnival Games franchise which has sold over 4 million units to date. It’s a modern-day party experience like none other, offering child-friendly action and entertainment the whole family can enjoy.
The box even includes actual birthday party invitations.
• $6.5 billion spent annually on children’s birthday parties
• 25% of parents plan parties two months ahead of time
• Average out of home party costs $350
• 58% of parents hosted last party at home
• Solution: “Antidote to the same old boring party”
• Turnkey: “Good for the over-worked, over-scheduled Mom”
• Value: “Won’t break the bank: no need to take the party on the road”
• Innovation: “New twist on favorite birthday party games”
• Social: “Sleepover parties will never be the same”
Over 20 fully-interactive classic birthday party games including Piñata, Sack Race and Pin the Tail along with new games like Duncan Hines ® Cake Stacker, Candle Blow Out and Present Frenzy.
Ten different girl and boy party themes to choose from like Sports, Princess, Pirates and Glamour.
Customize birthday hero, friends and family (even grandma)- up to 12 can play
Free Party Invitations and Duncan Hines® coupon packed in the box