Patch 18.104.22.168 replaces patch 22.214.171.124, which was recalled by its publisher
- Players with the Chainsaw skill can't use Frenzy nor Multiple Block
- Knocked Out players with the Secret Weapon skill are now correctly sent off by referee at the start of a drive
- Blitzing with a knocked down player now correctly uses Blitz
- Fixed characteristic increase skills not working in some case
- Casualty SPPs are now properly awarded when apothecary is used on a casualty
- Added a limited number of in-game pauses in multiplayer
- Journeymen are now added before petty cash
- Teams can hire Star Players in the open league
- Private league owner can now change results of current day's games even if games have been played
- Regional public rooms have been added in the multiplayer lobby
- A multiplayer game where one of the player disconnects at the loading screen should now be discarded
- Multisampling has been set to 1 in the option
PROBLEMS FIXED BY 126.96.36.199 PATCH:
* Optimization of stadium #6 available in the tutorial and optimization of the campaign #1 that needed more resources than usual for some configurations.
* Dirty words filter applied on Teams and Players names.
* Saves loading process corrected to prevent corrupted saves files.
* Timeout after invitations will last 20s more to provide time to players to join a party.
* Getting a 6 during a Pass roll will always result in a perfect pass.
* When « Get the Ref » occurs in the first half, players with Secret Weapon are not sent off by the referee at the second half.
* When the Fanatic pushes a player who’s already lying on the floor, one move is consumed.
* Horns skill now correctly works.
* Problem when combining Multiple Block and Guard is now solved.
* The ball may now be caught by the team which benefit from the “Blitz” kick-off event.In some cases, at the end of a match in which a non-critical synchronisation problem occurred, statistics were not always registered. This is fixed, the match will now count.