* New scenario - ‘Starter Army Battle 2’, User generated scenario.
* New scenario - ‘Sambre 57BC’, User generated scenario.
* New scenario - ‘Heraclea 280BC’ user generated battle.
* Mouse wheel zoom. The mouse wheel now gives free zoom in and zoom out control in the game and in the editor.
* Difficulty levels. These now modify the number of battlegroups needed to win/lose a game. These cannot be used in multiplayer. The difficulty level is also now shown on the Victory display.
* Fixed a crash bug - Null pointer exception in uiplayer.s.AncientsUI.SetPreference.
* Fixed a crash bug - Null pointer exception in gamelogic.s.CohesionDieModifier.CombatCohesionTest.
* Fixed a bug where changing the base colours crashed the game.
* Fixed a bug where dead leaders were not being stored correctly in multiplayer.
* Fixed a bug where music did not loop properly and another where music volume levels were not being stored correctly.
* In game help now accessible from the start menu without launching the game.
* The game now reports when a unit is disordered but not in combat.
* Fixed a bug where Fragmented units were able to evade from combat.
* Chargers will now pursue beyond the line of first contact if the enemy evades and will contact secondary targets if they can.
* Fixed a bug related to an unused terrain type in the editor.
* Removed invalid apostrophe characters from help text.
* The animation speed is reset on loading to prevent bugs where units could not move. We have also moved the location of preference files and saved them at every opportunity to prevent them not being stored. We were not able to repeat the issue reported so if users still have problems with preferences not being stored pet us know.
* In the Map editor added the ability to create elements for text newline characters.
* Reduced the appearance of coloured vertical and horizontal lines at certain zoom levels.
* Added the ability to convert line break elements into newline characters when loading text by SAX.
* Added the ability to convert line break elements into newline characters when loading text by DOM.
* In the Map editor the Side VP counts now update on closing unit fixed properties window.
* A possible crash in Multiplayer has been prevented by removing any special characters from messages - this means accented characters may no longer appear so please use standard ASCII characters.
* Multiplayer chat messages are limited to 1024 character to prevent abuse!
* A small change to the ‘Indistavio 16AD’ OB.
* A small change to the ‘Starter Army Battle 1’ OB.