BioShock 2 v1.4 Patch
- Fixed unlocalized text in Customize Controls screen.
- Player mouse functionality no longer drops out when the Video Card Driver Warning appears.
- User.ini no longer overwritten when game loads. This should address mouse sensitivity issues as well as many v-sync option bugs.
- Enables BioShock 2 to play the upcoming Minerva's Den DLC
- Enables BioShock 2 to play the new Protector Trials DLC
- Changes the game version # visibly displayed in the Single Player main menu to Version 1.4
- Enables music in the game's Single Player main menu (console versions already had this... for PC, the music was always included in the game files, but it didn't play)
- Overwrites User.ini on installation, so you'll lose your Single Player keybinds
- Dramatically increases Single Player GFWL sign-in time due to added GFWL sign-in bug