Lighting and shadows
· New “simple” and “realistic” lighting modes make it easier for users to control the way shadows are cast.
· Shadow-casting may be deactivated for each object, character or light.
· Directional lights may be added to the scene to simulate distant light sources, such as the sun.
· Sharpness of shadow edges is now adjustable.
· Walk on the spot. Users may direct locomotion where the character stays in the same position.
· Only walk/only run. Characters may be instructed only to walk or only to run during locomotion.
· Double-click to walk. Locomotion destinations may be set by double-clicking on a position in the scene.
· “Snap to” object manipulation. Objects may be easily set to align nicely with each other.
· Users may now animate character attachment properties; for instance, hat colour.
· New online content (sets and 3D assets).
· New microphone attachments and objects.
· Users may now drag and drop colours and textures between interface panels.
· Eye-dropper tool allows you to select colours from your scene or elsewhere on your computer screen.