ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead/Combined Operations/Reinforcements v1.59 Patch
ARMA 2: Combined Operations / Operation Arrowhead / Reinforcements Patch 1.60
Copyright (c) 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
An original version of Arma 2: Combined Operations / Operation Arrowhead / Reinforcements 1.50-1.60.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible,
- if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- NOTE: This patch will also update your:
* ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.11. (note: ARMA 2 version 1.00-1.04 must first use patch 1.0x to 1.05)
* ARMA 2 BAF 1.00 to 1.03 if necessary.
* ARMA 2 PMC 1.00 to 1.02 if necessary.
* BattlEye within ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: RFT to actual revision
VERSION 1.60 HIGHLIGHTS
* New features: FXAA Anti-Aliasing mode, user-definable memory allocators, new scripting commands, new commandline options
* Multiplayer is much smoother, no more warping, includes number of fixes, optimizations and improvements
* Netcode, VON and dedicated server fixes plus configuration additions in place
* Singleplayer received visual states smoothing and prediction (notable e.g. on distant units)
* AI is improved, especially (but not only) in combat, AI has received numerous bug fixes
* Aircraft & Helicopters simulation received slight improvements
* ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of most from really annoying bugs
* official expansions & product combinations unified in way to allow easier operation of all distributions (separated installs/Steam/Desura) for build-in expansions manager
* Documentation to accompany these changes is available on our community wiki BIKI: http://community.bistudio.com/ and our BIForum http://forums.bistudio.com/
* ARMA 2: BAF and ARMA 2: PMC got their share of fixes too
Patch related informations:
the changelog is always approximate, we suggest You to read also CIT (Community Issue Tracker) roadmap of resolved/closed bug/feature tickets:
* ARMA 2 version 1.11 beta builds - http://dev-heaven.net/versions/1171
* ARMA 2 version 1.11 Release Candidates - http://dev-heaven.net/versions/1177
* ARMA 2: OA version 1.60 beta builds - http://dev-heaven.net/versions/1010
* ARMA 2: OA version 1.60 Release Candidates - http://dev-heaven.net/versions/1174
* ARMA 2: BAF version 1.03 - http://dev-heaven.net/versions/1175
* ARMA 2: PMC version 1.02 - http://dev-heaven.net/versions/1176
The complete list of all previous and upcoming versions and theirs progress is available on URL below (the size of page is huge so it may take while to load)
We would like to thanks all BIF & CIT staff/mods/volunteers, whole ARMA community, our partners and everyone who helped us to release this mega-patch!
Merry Christmas time, great holidays and Happy New Year! - see http://www.bistudio.com/happy-holidays/
Version 1.59-1.60 Changelog
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead / Combined Operations Engine
* Improved: Expansions manager, registry controlled expansions
* Changed: Default maxPacketSize reduced from 1490 to 1400 to improve compatibility with exotic MTU settings (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/9719)
* Fixed: Player state transferred corrently even for distant players (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/27200)
* New: -malloc=system can be used to force using Windows allocator even when allocator dlls are present.
* Fixed: Missing reloading sound while reloading animation from another player in Multiplayer (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18754)
* Fixed: Failed to load TextureHeaderManager from file on Linux servers
* Changed: AI airplane always using lights during landing, taxiing and takeoff.
* Fixed: Lens flares positioned badly when 3D resolution different from 2D resolution.
* Improved: Airborne airplanes now rendered in larger distances.
* Changed: AI airplane always using lights during landing, taxiing and takeoff.
* Fixed: Lens flares positioned badly when 3D resolution different from 2D resolution.
* New: Ground effect computed for airplanes (0-10% depending on height)
* New: Ground effect computed for helicopters (based on http://www.cybercom.net/~copters/aero/ground_effect.html)
* Fixed: Helicopter autohover was wobbling a lot (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4478)
* New: Commandline -checkSignatures to provide thorough test of all signatures of all loaded banks at the start game. Output is in rpt file.
* New: -beta=xxxx as alternative to -mod=xxxx to allow using beta files without affecting mod handling.
* Changed: Mod list configured by ModLauncher is saved inside game config instead of user profile.
* Added: HitPart event now contains Ammo type name
* Fixed: CWR2 Camel was unable to takeoff (flew close to stall after take off, never recovering).
* New: Player name validation when editing a profile name.
* New: Scripting command visiblePosition to obtain object position as visible on screen (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26591)
* Fixed: Helicopter slow after GET OUT waypoint when CYCLE was used as well.
* New: Editor: Visual indication of the selected target for CYCLE waypoint.
* Fixed: Vehicles attached on ships attached to objects sometimes destroyed (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26668)
* Fixed: Cannot manipulate doors after game was aborted with doors in transit. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26702)
* New: Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA), http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/arma2oa.cfg
* Fixed: "Direct" chat sometimes not working (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26422)
* Fixed: Dead body temperature was not saved (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25466)
* MP: Fixed: When a player was JIP-ing, traffic for all other players was significantly reduced (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26408#note-48)
* Fixed: Massive network traffic optimization during Join in Progress (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26408#note-48)
* Fixed: Searchlight turning itself off for non-server clients (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4449)
* Fixed: Action taking magazine from a backback has sometimes failed (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25927)
* Fixed: Gamespy Server signature list contains often twice "bi" (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/23752)
* Improved: MP: Diary statistics not available in MP when NetStats is disabled (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26435)
* Improved: Dedicated server console now supporting Unicode and long output (using Rich Edit Control).
* Fixed: Issues with v2 signatures - causing random check to fail (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26323)
* Changed: AI gunner is no longer firing at friendly units when ordered to target them.
* Fixed: Locked MP role slots after BattlEye kick.
* Fixed: MP: Countermeasures released automatically for a player commanded tank (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/17458)
* Fixed: MP: Countermeasures released by AI were multipled by the number of other connected players.
* Fixed: MP: Loosing gear due to water no longer multiplied for each player (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26162)
* Improved thermal imaging for models with no TI data (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16673)
* Fixed: Server response unreliable with long keys (e.g. mod lists) (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/23389)
* Fixed: Soldier running instead of crawling through holes (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25348)
* Fixed: AI without weapon stuck when crouched (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16229)
* Prevent crouched AI from sprinting (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24405)
* New: A command line argument -par=filename can be specified to provide a parameter file (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26103)
* New: Window title includes player name when running windowed to make testing with multiple instances easier.
* Fixed: Tanks were not damaged under water when fps was very high (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25835)
* Improved: Improved AI/autopilot landing abilities (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25419)
* Fixed: Trigger "Detected by" sometimes did not fire when unit was only known about indirectly, e.g. because of a kill (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25768)
* Fixed: AI sometimes has forgotten a recently seen kill (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25768) (result of http://dev-heaven.net/issues/2067#note-12)
* New: Custom memory allocator support (http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Custom_Memory_Allocator)
* Fixed: Shadows were not cast on on-surface objects, like helipads.
* Changed: attachTo with the same object no longer resets attached object orientation (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25272)
* Fixed: There was no debriefing after MP game ends after saving the game.
* Fixed: MP: Bullet tracers of remote vehicles not reliable (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25601).
* Fixed: SaveVar did not work in MP Campaign.
* New: Scripting command reveal has a new variant, group reveal [target, accuracy]. To reveal target side use 1.5 (default reveal used accuracy=1).
* Fixed: Crash or game corruption when loading a game with clients already connected (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24676)
* New: Server admin can check build numbers of clients using #userlist.
* Fixed: magazinesTurret [-1] sometimes returning wrong list or even crashing.
* Changed: MP: BLUFOR roles are now assigned before OPFOR by default.
* Fixed: Reassign allowed clients to use a role reserved for a host.
* Optimized: Faster preload in multiplayer ("Receiving" mission, switching from map).
* Fixed: Remote units init event handle is no longer run before fully initialized (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25225)
* Changed: Init handlers executed immediately, not queued for later execution like other events.
* Changed: MP: Units are no longer moved to a new group when they timeout getin (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25095#note-75)
* Fixed: Scripting command "Reveal" left target side as unknown, requiring visual confirmation (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25266#note-8)
* Fixed: Bullets damage reduced too much over distance (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11479)
* Fixed: Global event handlers (including onPlayerDisconnected and onMapSingleClick) cleaned when MP debriefing starts (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16261)
* New: Window title includes Host or Admin status when running windowed to make testing with multiple instances easier.
* Fixed: in config parameter initTurn in turrets work again
* Improved: Direct damage is no longer artificaly reduced for lying soldiers (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/20441)
* Optimized: Unknown targets no longer saved, significantly reducing savegame size.
* Optimized: No longer saving "visionPars" and "magazineSlotsOpticsModes" when not used.
* Fixed: Group names were not reused after deleteGroup (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11483)
* Improved: AI smarter in using binoculars.
* Fixed: Objects close to bushes or trees sometimes ignored during visibility testing (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25230)
* Fixed: Order of init event handlers and init commands was reversed since 1.57 beta (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14766)
* Fixed: script command FOR (BASIC) can use capital characters in variable
* Optimized: MP: Improved server performance in complex missions.
* Optimized: MP: Reduced number of messages send during JIP to complex missions.
* Fixed: Slight cursor offset when selecting items in the listboxes (like mission selection).
* Improved: MP: Smoother motion of distant units (Default value of MinErrorToSend changed to 0.001, introduced new value MinErrorToSendNear with a default value of 0.01).
* Fixed: MP game crashed after loading a save from a complex mission (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24676)
* Fixed: AI was often not watching unidentified targets (causing http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24631)
* Fixed: turret tug after crew turn-in
* Improved: loading of binarized bikb files now supported.
* Improved: MP: Remote units should move a lot smoother.
* Fixed: DisableSerialization breaks spawn script variables after Load.
* New: New entry requiredBuild=xxxxx; in server.cfg preventing obsolete clients to connect. Not reliable until 1.60, clients are still able to connect.
* Optimized: MP: Reduced bandwidth used by standing AI soldiers.
* Fixed: MP: Remote units jumping back when stopping (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24034)
* Fixed: MP: Reduced bandwith usage in missions with many soldiers.
* Improved: Better error message shown when memory allocation fails because of too small page file.
* Improved: Abnormal program termination by an error message is now more robust, less likely to cause a bogus crash report or to miss the message box.
* Fixed: Weapons on pylons changed positions after fireAtTarget (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24046)
* Fixed: Tanks sometimes braking too much or even reversing a bit when slowing down.
* Fixed: AI subordinates sometimes slowing down too much when navigating around obstacles.
* Fixed: Possible crash after calling joinSilent and deleteVehicle.
* Fixed: Rare problem of AI fleeing when all enemies mounted vehicles.
* Fixed: AI not engagign through glass and other penetrable surfaces (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4438).
* Fixed: Lipsync for radio not working.
* Fixed: AI no longer seeing through dense grass (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/5785)
* Fixed: Attached objects no longer causing slow car movement.
* Improved: AI skill settings in difficulty options easier to use.
* Improved: Soldier movement more natural when doing "scan horizon".
* Changed: Danger FSM event DCFire is now sent only when unit not in the combat mode yet (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/23160)
* Fixed: AI units often not engaging close enemies (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18951, http://dev-heaven.net/issues/22935)
* New: scripting function "assignedTeam xxx" returns colored team to which a commander of given vehicle belongs to.
* Fixed: Most units had maximum skill, ignoring values set in the mission (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4483)
* Fixed: More space for GameSpy QR2 signature key answer.
* Fixed: low game fps causing innacurate AI weapon aiming (see also http://dev-heaven.net/issues/22974)
* Changed: Temporarily abandoned vehicles are no longer considered neutral (AI continues engaging them).
* Fixed: tugging tracks on tanks
* Fixed: AI units no longer firing at empty enemy vehicles (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/5183)
* Fixed: Walking no longer causes prone-style recoil to be used. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/22828)
* Fixed: AI no longer considering a car horn as a threat.
* Fixed: AI no longer using AA against ground targets or guided missiles against soft targets unless desperate (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/7578)
* Fixed: Enemy fire no longer reported by units which cannot be aware of it.
* Fixed: Units equipped with NVG no longer turn on the flashlights on their own (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13041)
* Fixed: setMimic working, acceptable mimics are: "neutral", "dead", "danger", "hurt", "aware", "safe", "combat" (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/6638)
* Improved: AI considering threats uphill from it a bit more when planning a path.
* Fixed: Object variable space was not cleared reset between missions (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13620)
* Fixed: Sky sometimes changing abruptly (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/8072)
* Improved: AI is less able to detect enemies in forests (improved estimation on "disappearing in a pattern" for forests).
* Fixed: AI vehicles could spot previously known targets even out of their visual cone (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18846)
* Fixed: Occasional visual artifacts caused by rabbit animation interpolation since 79670 (thanks to Sniperwolf572 and F2k Sel for finding the repro).
* Fixed: Signature checking of BAF/PMC addons.
* New: Command line option -nosound to run the game without accessing audio devices.
* Optimized: Some background file operations are faster, esp. with low fps (should fix http://dev-heaven.net/issues/22227)
* Optimized: Visual state interpolation fully enabled. (http://www.bistudio.com/index.php/english/company/developers-blog/230-experimental-betas-interpolating-the-future)
* Fixed: Weapons no leaving hands while turning when prone
* Fixed: Message "Creating debriefing" no longer appearing in the rpt file.
* Improved: AI helicopter attempt to land when hit during an attach run.
* Fixed: Crash opportunity when camera object was deleted.
* Improved: AI landing more reliable with broken back rotor.
* New: AI FSMs can be disabled using unit disableAI "FSM".
* Fixed: AI road vehicle avoidance improved.
* Fixed: PMC videos flashing (since 80298).
* Experimental: Memory allocator can be selected using -malloc=N with N=0..4.
* Fixed: No longer display names of buildings hidden by accuracy (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/20503)
* Fixed: Occasional fps drop when AI was getting in a vehicle.
* Optimized: Much faster visibility testing when many units are around, esp. when they are not moving a lot.
* Fixed: AI planes were climing/diving wildly during formation flying.
* Improved: AI takeoff improved, L-39 or Su-34 can now lift from all Chernarus airfields.
* Fixed: Airplane control surfaces position could reach impossible values with keyboard controls (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/2314)
* Optimized: Reduced frame rate drops caused by texture loading (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14397)
* New: Mods can be configured using Windows Registry.
* Fixed: AI warping at distance in singleplayer (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/1915)
* New: parameter "angle" for reflectors
* Fixed: Possible freeze after alt-tab in window mode.
* New: Helipads can be placed on a carrier deck and AI helicopter can land on them.
* Fixed: Airplane sometimes crashed after landing autopilot was activated.
* Fixed: Crash when assembling GMG, L2A1 crew served weapons.
* New: AI able to STOL on runways shorter than 500 m.
* Impoved: Aircraft can be placed on carrier deck in the editor.
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Missions
* Fixed: SC 48 Sector Control is missing ammo for Mk17 EGLM RCO and Mk17 TWS SD (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11778)
* Fixed: Boot Camp 01: Basic Training - MOUT Saber team attacks too early if player is doing Anti-Tank range first (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16362)
Arma 2 Missions
* Fixed: Bitter Chill mission Get In destroyed HMMWV (M2) traps Razor Team inside forever(http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18658)
* Fixed: Manhattan mission Cpt. Shaftoe is sometimes killed by his chair because his feet are sticking through it.(http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25560)
* Fixed: Manhattan mission GPS COORDS 000003 marine misplaced at top left corner of map (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/20154)
* Fixed: Manhattan mission Task: Escort contact to LZ Lagushina can teleport herself to helicopter (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12265)
* Fixed: Bitter Chill mission Task: Reach CDF positions endscene subtitles and voices are played twice (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15537)
* Fixed: Delaying the Bear mission subtitle texts and dialog voices in wrong order (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13113)
* Fixed: War That Never Was mission looking around in helicopter is not working when playing [Combined Operations] (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18503)
* Fixed: War That Never Was mission Rodriquez and O'Hara movement is terribly out of sync (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18504)
* Fixed: Only first end condition ends Freedom Fighters scenario (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18491)
* Fixed: Dogs Of War mission Notes->Situation has typing error - Vybor airoprt should be Vybor airport (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25631)
* Fixed: Dogs Of War mission Tasks Deal with Russians has error saying Russian base is at Krasnostav airport when it is at Vybor airport (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25632)
* Fixed: Dogs Of War mission GPS COORDS 075101 Chedaki POW killed by NAPA supply trucks (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25629)
* Fixed: Bitter Chill mission GPS COORDS 081060 two NAPA scouts and NAPA fighters are sometimes killed at NAPA safehouse yard (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25634)
* Fixed: First To Fight [Multiplayer] helicopter insertion kills human players 2, 3 and 4 (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25633)
Arma 2: British Armed Forces Data
* Improved: Removed AI burst mode from cannon in FV510.
* Improved: dampers behavior of FV510.
* Improved: AS50 sniper rifle, removed burst mode.
* Fixed: Shadow lod artifact on Jackal.
* Fixed: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13513 - added camo3 into fifth LOD BAF_Soldier_Medic_BAF.p3d
Arma 2 Data
* Fixed: Stones in Takinstan are no longer destructible.
* Improved: AI driving ability with track vehicles.
VERSION 1.58 and 1.59 HIGHLIGHTS
* Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour
* Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes
* Enhanced vegetation rendering
* Improved commanding interface
* Several MP security fixes
* Tweaked speed of transition animations
Version 1.58-1.59 Changelog
* Fixed: Su-34 crashed after take off when player was a gunner (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18371)
* Optimized: Improved FPS in some scenes when looking through scope into forest.
* Fixed: Crash after UI navigation Options > Audio Options > Auto adjust > Cancel
* Improved: Quick commanding menu now allows to order multiple units to engage or fire at the same time.
* Fixed: regularCheck no longer done for players not fully ingame to prevent timeouts during the mission loading.
* Changed: Manual vectoring control in autohover mode with analogue throttle using Flaps actions.
* Fixed: Helicopter did not take off when engine was off and enemies nearby.
* Improved: Faster Signature checks on server side.
* Improved: Only first AI unit in each formation reports its position on Report Status.
Version 1.57-1.58 Changelog
* Changed: First click on a target from quick commanding menu now issues Target instead of Attack, second click issues Engage.
* Improved: VerifySignatures entry in server.cfg can contain the required version of signatures.
* Improved: Stronger signature checking.
* New: Ctrl+F1..Ctrl+F5 assigns unit to team red/green/blue/yellow/white.
* Changed: Shift-F1..Shift-F5 select corresponding color team (red/green/blue/yellow/white)
* Fixed: Mv22 did not take off when spawned on the ground (http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1852614&postcount=103)
* Fixed: AI no longer sees through fog better than player. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12178)
* Fixed: weather changes done in the vehicle init line considered when checking AI visibility on the mission start.
* Improved: Init scripts time limit increased from 3 ms to 100 ms.
* Optimized: setViewDistance is no longer slow when used to reduce view distance.
* Changed: Yellow server no longer listed at the bottom of the server list.
* Fixed: Signatures GameSpy key truncated to at most 200 Bytes. Too long list has caused other GS keys were not available due to overflow.
* Improved: Convoys now passing crossroads a bit faster.
* Improved: Road obstacle avoidance improved.
* Improved: Alt-F4 exits the game only in UI screens (including pause and map)
* Fixed: AI unable to traverse some roads when in combat.
* Fixed: Loading of some world was very slow unless -exThreads=0 was used.
* Fixed: Bug in TCMalloc which might be causing Out of memory (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16099)
* Fixed: AI subordinates moving in convoy now leaving roads less frequently.
* Changed: Bounding overwatch movement now respects formation order.
* Fixed: Formations broken when in danger (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16862)
* Fixed: Game is no longer checking files on W: drive during startup.
* Improved: AI using cover at house corners more often.
* Fixed: Prevent server crash on many malformed incoming network messages.
* Improved: Vegetation rendering using AToC (require antialiasing enabled)
* New: Player can command AI to move into a specific cover.
* Improved: AI helicopter no longer attempting to land into a wind under 1.5 m/s.
* Fixed: Non-existing files attempted to be open for procedural textures (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13864)
* Improved: AI now always moves without covering when given move command by a player (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16504).
* Improved: AI now always moves without covering when boarding a vehicle.
* Fixed: Helicopter flying too low when approaching a landing spot.
* Improved: AI keeping formation a bit more strictly while in combat.
* Fixed: AI units not following player in combat. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16353)
* Fixed: Fire command was not working on non-enemy targets.
* Fixed: Av-8 sometimes performed long series of full rolls when disengaging from a target.
* Fixed: Improved airplane terrain avoidance when attacking. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16219)
* Fixed: Possible ServerCommand abuse by non-admin attackers.
* Fixed: lip-sync in EW campaign and in MP while client using VON.
* Fixed: AI units sometimes walking in circles (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16081)
* Fix: Flooding of RPT file by "Cannot find Object" and similar messages after client disconnection.
* FIX: Engine crash with diag_log versus % r. 76245 - Replicated fix 73479 (fixed crash when no clutter shape)
* Fixed: More reliable VRAM detection on Vista/Win7 (using DXGI). (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16163)
* Fixed: Units created by CreateUnit have had empty identity.
* Improved: AI helis able to fly a bit faster.
* Fixed: AI piloting a heli with a player as a gunner did not attempt to autorotate.
* Reduced lod switching in dense (forest, town) scenes.
* Fixed: Flood in RPT file caused by lines like "Object 2:200 (type Type_268) not found."
* Fixed: Fake server monitor line after client connects.
* Changed: speed of some animations and turning speeds.
ARMA2 1.08-1.09 Changelog
* Fixed: I2 - mission is not failling before the takeoff.
* Fixed: C1,I1 - SD pistol mags were missing.
* Fixed: C5 - high command icons were not loaded.
* Fixed: C6 - task waypoint for transport important POW is fixed.
* Fixed: C3 - smuggler not shooting.
* Fixed: C2 - Pepan is not at the pump.
* Fixed: I1 - Shilka too strong.
* Fixed: I1 - Razor is hunting down one enemy on whole chernarus.
* Fixed: minor fixes in (CZ/RU) dubbing protocol.
VERSION 1.57 HIGHLIGHTS
* improved netcode (better locality handling)
* new scripting commands
* 4 new bonus scenarios for owners of the full version of Arma 2: Private Military Company
Version 1.56-1.57 Changelog
* Fixed: Cursor on the windows borders no longer flashing when attempting to drag/resize the window.
* Fixed: Win7/Vista Aero preview should no longer be activated by mouse movement while playing.
* Fixed: Helicopters no longer lifting off when aircraft passed over them (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14589).
* Fixed: AI Helicopters wobbling up and down (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14410).
* Improved: Enemy targets are now unassigned once their crew is killed.
* Fixed: doFire did not work on most targets.
* New: Multihome servers support. Commandline parameter -ip=my.ip.add.res available.
* Fixed: SetCaptive doesn't stop AI shooting at a unit/player.
* New: allMissionObjects script command.
* New: Script command setPlayerRespawnTime.
* New: new AllDead command.
* Fixed: Video playback stuttering.
* Fixed: Locality issues of objects in MP (mainly updates from nonowner errors). Version raised to 1.57 due to MP incompatibility.
* Add: camo (replaceable textures) selections for M2A2/3.
* Changed: GPS added for all SUVs.
* Fixed: A/MH6 main rotor artifact.
* Fixed: Missions: 06 From Hell, task "Locate the pilot" always failed.
PMC changelog 1.00-1.01
* Fixed: Shadow artifact on bridge on Proving Grounds map.
* Changed: XM8 optics reworked.
* Fixed: XM8 Front grip
* New: Ammo create with PMC weapons.
PMC Missions changelog 1.00-1.01
* Added: Campaign teaser including CP00 and trailer.
* Fixed: CP10A - The Boss was not leaving the villa when in danger.
* Fixed: CP10A - Player was not able to finish the Boss from distance.
* Fixed: CP08B - Group callsign was "Sword", not "Spear".
* Fixed: CP08A - Player was not able to access helicopter gear menu.
* Fixed: CP07 - Client UAV reenabled again.
* Fixed: CP05 - Mission did end before conversation was finished.
* Fixed: CP02 - Dixon fired only once, causing mission not to continue.
* Fixed: CP00 - Mortar explosions now occur further away from player.
* Fixed: Backpack content is now saved between CP05 and CP06.
VERSION 1.56 HIGHLIGHTS
* Arma 2: Private Military Company Lite - all units, vehicles and weapons from Arma 2: Private Military Company are included in this patch with lower quality textures and audio files. The full version of Arma 2: Private Military Company with high resolution textures and packed with a new campaign is available for purchase; see http://www.arma2.com/pmc for more information about the content of Arma 2: Private Military Company.
* ARMEX - The Multiplayer Armory - enables you to try out all weapons and every single vehicle model from Arma 2 in dynamically generated missions with up to eight friends online or over LAN!
Version 1.55-1.56 Changelog
* Add: more camo (replaceable textures) selection for OA vehicles.
* Fixed: missing shadows and heads in distance LODs for some OA characters.
* Added: MP Armory.
* Improved: -exThreads=3 now default for dual cores.
* Improved: -cpuCount defaults improved for 6 or more than 8 CPUs.
* Fixed: No more LOD blending issues (esp. with vegetation).
* Fixed: Ignored collision with some vehicles.
* Improved: AI cover selection improved a bit.
* New: Video options VSync selection.
* Fixed: Character collisions with stones often resulted in flying or being stuck. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12043)
BAF changelog 1.01-1.02
* Added portrait and wounds of PMC operatives
* Fixed CM immunity of missiles
* Missions have new headers
* Adjusted sensitivity of Her Majesty's soldiers
* Music tracks have their respective names displayed
* Adjusted values of many items in armoury
* L111A1 sounds better on Jackals
* Backpacks are now useable in editor
* Fixed names of IEDs
* Many weapons are now able to hold compatible magazines designed for other weapons
* Snipers have learned how to handle AS50 correctly
* US flyboys adjusted HMD for Apache and BAF pilots are now able to aim unguided missiles better
Version 1.54-1.55 Changelog
BAF changelog 1.00-1.01
* Fixed: Tripod bags bug preventing BAF static weapon completion
* Fixed: SUSAT GL has working alternative optic
* Fixed: Reverse faces on FV-510 driver hatch
* Fixed: Permanent muzzle flash on Chinook door gunner
* Fixed: Chinook left-gunner-chief position is rotate-able
* New: Auto-registration of BAF addons (preLoadAddons)
* Fixed: Wrong proxy position of pilot in BAF models
* Fixed: Missing proxy of Jackal GMG's crew shadow LOD
* Fixed: gunnerCanSee was broken by BAF for static weapons
* Fixed: non-working GL rangefinder
* Fixed: cfgMod correction
* Fixed: IED deactivation issues
* New: New addon config parameter isLite for BAF-Lite
* Fixed: DR.Haladik is not mystified with world directions anymore
* Fixed: invisible bag bug
* Fixed: IEDs have theirs proper names and actions
* Fixed: Adjusted FV-150 cannon strength
* Bonus: Textures quality for BAF-Lite doubled
* Bonus: Sound quality for BAF-Lite doubled
* Bonus: Brand new grenade launcher optics to fit ballistic trajectory
* Fixed: Subordinates would ignore their leaders' GetIn/GetOut commands in some MP situations.
* Fixed: Tanks were jumping a lot when driving over stones far from a camera (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/1707).
* Optimized: Improved performance when wheeled or tracked vehicles are moving (related to ground trace maintenance).
* Fixed: Possible player desync after DeleteVehicle command when player is a gunner.
* Fixed: Audibility of the VoN direct channel and conversations are now based on the player camera position, instead of the unit position.
* Improved: Tree LOD blending is now smoother in many situations.
* New: Free camera can be locked to plain objects like trees.
* New: New MP UI for Create Game (both host and remote).
* Fixed: Fps degradation when vehicles collided with rocks (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/2490)
* New: -skipintro command line option to disable loading menu cutscenes.
* Optimized: File cache memory handling is now faster.
* Changed: foreach variable _index renamed to _forEachIndex
* Fixed: Stop firing at vehicle crew once it is dead. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/5183)
* Fixed: Rpt file no longer created in local settings when -profile is used (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13308)
* Fixed: Some texture or model files not loaded from mod paths starting with @. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14039)
* Fix: Flooding of RPT file by "Cannot find Object" and similar messages after client disconnection.
* New: Scripting command HostMission.
* FIX: Engine crash with diag_log versus %
* New: MP Diagnostics logged into the mpStatistics.log file at the end of mission.
* New: VSync config option
* New: GetResolution script function
* New: forEach: variable _index added to retrieve the position of _x within the Array
* New: getVariable: default value can be defined
* Changed: Preprocessor error no longer terminates the game.
* New: getTerrainHeightASL script function
* Fixed: Reduced z-fight in scopes.
* New: event handler "fired" returns magazine name and object of projectile. Fixed: Slow animation step on some buildings (doors on LHD,..)
* Fixed: Alpha blend in fog.
* New: mergeConfigFile script function
* Fixed: Heads of distant soldiers were sometimes invisible (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4023)
* Fixed: Fired EH (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13971)
* Fixed: Person - helicopter collision not cause heli damage, (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12107)
* New: setSimpleTaskTarget script function
* Fixed: SetIdentity (relate to 73319)
* Fixed: Ammo created with createvehicle inflicts no "hit" damage
* Fixed: My own shots no longer causing a stress.
* New: WeaponAssembled, WeaponDisassembled events
* Fixed: Nearby units are notified of vehicles created by CreateVehicle command immediately now.
* Fixed: AI helicopters hovering too high when deploying troops on transport unload WP.
* Improved: Animation interpolation no longer shortening hands.
* Fixed: Relative formation command (advance/fallback/flank) now working as expected. Improved: AI mounting vehicles or catching up with formation covering a bit less to move faster.
* New: Expansions possibly registered in Windows Registry (by some future setups) are loaded and available through ModLauncher. When used with -mod commandline the prefix '%' should be used, such as -mod=%someInstalledMod.
* New: added addWeaponCargoGlobal, addMagazineCargoGlobal, addBackpackCargoGlobal
* Improved: Improved helicopter AI formation flying and collision avoidance.
* Fixed: MPEvents were not synchronized to clients after respawn.
* Fixed: leaveVehicle no longer unassigns units from other groups (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/3476)
* Changed: Event handlers evaluation, EH are now processed after simulation.
* Fixed: AI soldier unable to fire at targets below or above itself (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13668)
* New: addBackpackCargo script function
* New: Multiplayer Event MPRespawn synchronized on all clients but triggered only on the client where respawn happens.
* Fixed: Client had problems taking weapon from remote vehicle (supply target was handled localy)
* New: Multiplayer Event Handlers MPKilled and MPHit. Their event handlers are synchronized over network to be the same on all clients. Moreover, when the MPKilled or MPHit event occurs it is triggered on all clients, ie. it works in global manner. Use them by new scripting commands addMPEventHandler, removeMPEventHandler and removeAllMPEventHandlers.
* Fixed: Join group changes unit's side
* Changed: Airplanes parallax HUD disabled, can be enabled by "enableParallax" in config
* Fixed: execVM with a zero sized file has frozen the game.
* Fixed: Switching vision mode with fire mode
* Fixed: AI equipped with TI see through smokes
* Fixed: Commanding units with aiming deadzone
* Fixed: crash on server when loading ban.txt
* Fixed: crash in Ka52 while player as gunner
* Fixed: Shadows sometimes disappeared, esp. when sun was behind a player.
* Improved: changed tank AI driver behaviour
* New: Better client bad CDKey checking on server.
* Fixed: Crash with AI leaving vehicle with GetOut EH (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11011)
* Fixed: Client with bad CD key is kicked off from server instead of being politely asked to disconnect.
* Fixed: Airplanes HUDs projected into infinity.
* Improved: Tracers visible in all directions.
* Fixed: Unable to connect to servers with equalModRequired.
* Fixed: AI stuck while in combat/stealth mode
* New: Explosive shells penetrate bushes; Fixed: FireAtPosition aimpoint
* Fixed: Multiplayer on LAN was crashing when GameSpy server was unavailable.
* Tweaked envelope and landing speed of L39.
* Fixed respawn weapons for some TK soldiers
* Renamed faction CZ - > ACR.
* Tweaked airplanes radars.
* Parallax airplane HUD projection.
Version 1.52-1.54 Changelog
* New: GameSpy modhash key contains list of mods hashes and is used to check there are additional mods on server missing on client (yellow icon in UI).
* New: Mods contents hashes are compared instead of mods lists when equal mods are required on server.
* Fixed: Commandline -mod behaviour, active Mods list in UI, ModLauncher UI dialog with better mods detection and handling.
* Fixed: Terrain shadows were too short (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12328)
* New: getWeaponCargo, getMagazineCargo, getBackpackCargo script commands
* Experimental: TCMalloc used as a memory allocator.
* New: Aircraft now auto-trims at high speed to prevent climbing.
* Improved: More 3D/2D resolution ratios (8:7 and 6:5) added.
* Fixed: Transport waited for dead unit to get out.
* Fixed: NV tracers visible in TI (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11608)
* Fixed: Decreased tank sliding.
* Fixed: Sonic Cracks and Tracers not working in multiplayer
* Optimized: Frame rate stutter near complex walkable objects (like low rock walls) caused by grass computations.
* Fixed: crew getting killed in vehicles driving from hill/slope
* Fixed: Audio unsupported sample frequency error
* Fixed: IRStrobe (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11852)
* Fixed: 3D editor - creating of logic centre failed (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11876)
* Fixed: Unit in vehicle could not open gear in map.
* Fixed: client freezes when accessing ammobox (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11577)
* Fixed: No volume drop on distance with weapon click, car horn and etc. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11689)
* Fixed: Dead player bodies disappeared after respawn.
* New: Repair vehicle and deactivate satchel charge action for engineer.
* Fixed: EEIncomingMissile event parameter
* New: Added scripting function disableTIEquipment.
* New: Artillery computer; Fire at position AI command; enableEngineArtillery script command
* Fixed: Surface sound in infinite terrain (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11430)
* Fixed: AI vision was not affected by light sources.
* Fixed: Birds were heard inside of a closed vehicle.
* Fixed: Scripting command isFlatEmpty did not work with non-zero third coordinate. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11704)
* Fixed: TI was red instead of B/W with some settings and graphics cards.
* Fixed: Night vision simulation was not simulating colour sensitivity and blue shift in dark scenes.
* Fixed: Disabled debugging message "Added texture headers from file"
* Fixed: Av8 unable to takeoff from Chernarus NE airstrip (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/3240)
* Fixed: Fog and sky colours did not match when dark.
* Fixed: Moon rotates when moving camera (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/8051)
* Fixed: Stars no longer visible through terrain with low view distance (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/8374)
* Fixed: Improved game stability with a small page file.
* Fixed: Gun recoil in ironsights view was missing kick-back (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4401)
* Fixed: possible crash after mouse click to Prev/Next button in DisplayConfigureAction
* Fixed: In E06 player should survive fall on ground without opening parachute.
* Fixed: Module Alice2 MP issues.
* Fixed: Improved AI path planning and path tracking with tanks.
* Fixed: Assembling/disassembling issue with M2 minitripod and M2 machinegun.
* Fixed: Sound of silenced Mk17 CCO.
* Fixed: Mi8 and Mi17 model animations bug in ARMA2:Combined operations only.
* Fixed: Fire-geometry in all Mi8 and Mi17, crew wasn't vulnerable in some cases.
* Fixed: Get-in points for MH-6J.
* Improved: Special units in US, CZ and Germany factions can hide bodies.
* Changed: Slot size of MAAWS magazines.
* Improved: AI wasn't able to destroy static weapons in some cases.
* Fixed: Animations of US Static TOW launcher.
* Fixed: Words Sabot and M-gun in radio protocols.
* Fixed: Damage zone indicator ATRQ and MROT were exchanged in helicopter.
* Fixed: Rockets count in Mi-171Sh.
* Changed: Destruct type for market tents.
* Fixed: HEAT ammunition for T-55 and Stryker MGS.
* Fixed: Glass penetrability of Mi-171Sh.
Version 1.50-1.52 Changelog
* Fixed: C130 was crashing on takeoff.
* Fixed: Multiplayer UI - Cannot play after cancel.
* Improved: Helmet Mounted Display is drawn only for driver.
* Fixed: AutoSaves in MP.
* Improved: Show cargo unit name when speaking in vehicle.
* Fixed: Crash with fired event handler.
* Fixed: Allow soldier to shoot if his target is too close and on higher ground.
* Improved: VON: speech encoding/decoding - dropout silence is not inserted so often.
* Improved: Blinking camp fires.
* Fixed: MP clients crash when they are ordered to turn on their flashlights or lasers.
* Fixed: Allow zeroing in external camera.
* "Pathfinder" tuned opfor positions and flow.
* "Coltan blues" inputting code has been tuned and timer delayed.
* "Coltan blues" FTL tuning.
* "From hell" tuned default weapons in MP.
* "From hell" optimized unit count and positions - improved FPS and playability.
* "Good morning T-stan" tuned winning conditions and FTL.
* "Good morning T-stan” convoy skill lowered and composition tweaked to decrease the mission difficulty.
* "Phoenix Op" optimized and tuned Opfor positions and unit count.
* "Laser show" fixed crashing chopper.
* "Press conference" fixed for MP.
* SP scenarios loading screens changed.
* SSM several fixes in the simple support module.
* surrendering fixed in "Pathfinder" and "From hell".
* Several localization fixes.
* Deathmatch and teamdeathmatch templates fixed.
* Several minor fixes of the singleplayer missions.
* UAV & ULB can now be used with terminal backpack on
* Fixed: Healing by UH-60M MEV, Stryker MEV and S1203 ambulance.
* Fixed: Speed indicators in UAZs.
* Fixed: Missing shadow on V3S (Fuel).
* Fixed: Optics model of static AT-13 Metis.
* Fixed: L39 wreck geometry.
* Fixed: S1203 number plate.
* New: Microphone volume slider.