Sid Meier's Civilization V v220.127.116.111 Patch for Mac
• Fixed unit icons and borders turning black while in strategic mode for nVidia graphic cards.
• Civilizations’ having the incorrect architecture has been resolved.
• Implemented change to improve stability on the HD 3000 GPU.
• Significant improvements to general multiplayer stability.
• Significant improvements to Hot-Join stability.
• Multiplayer now using the same AI move caching as single player, improving turn-times significantly.
• Lobby improvements: We now display game details in the lobby list (players in each game, map size, map type, DLC required, etc.)
• Host can now kick players from the staging room when loading a save (if a player cannot return to a game, the game can now be continued by the rest of the players.)
• Found and corrected additional causes of Out-of-Sync.
• Exploit: Corrected an exploit that allowed players on the same team to trade cities back and forth to auto-heal it.
• Exploit: Corrected an exploit that allowed players on the same team to trade cities back and forth to generate endless City Strikes.
• Exploit: Corrected an exploit that allowed a player to “lag” the UI to gain multiple free techs.
• Change “Load Game” save sorting to be “Last Modified” by default.
• When scrapping a unit, make sure any “cargo” units are scrapped as well.
• When a unit is destroyed that is carrying another unit, make sure to kill both (missiles sometimes lingered).
• Corrected a bug that was causing eliminated Civ’s to not generate notifications correctly.
• Changed notification language for when a Research or Trade deal is cancelled due to the AI running out of funds to pay for it (per-turn deal), or are eliminated. It was currently displaying a “because of war” notification when is incorrect.
• Corrected an issue that could cause unhappiness from city count and number of specialists to become incorrect over the course of a long game.
• Changed Frigate obsolete tech to Combustion.
• Fixed Korean science building exploit.
• Fixed a problem with City Strike that game the user the impression that they could not end their turn, when in reality city strike was still active.
• Crash: Fixed a crash that could occur in hot-seat when exiting to the main menu.
• Crash: Fixed a crash that could occur when a unit was eliminated by standing too close to a Citadel.