Might & Magic Heroes VI v1.3 Patch
o Auto-matchmaking: let the game find an opponent for you.
o Invite Friends: you’ll be able to invite players from your friend list directly in-game.
o Official Map Tags: highlight official maps released by Ubisoft and others in the map selection screen.
- Sanctuary - The "Challenge" ability had no functionality.
- Sanctuary - The "Trail of Clouds" will completely stop the movement of enemy units that attempt to cross its area of effect.
- Menu - The tooltips of the Reputation Abilities did not indicate the proper school they belonged to.
- Campaign -The primary quest "The Choice” would not complete when the user upgrades his reputation after visiting an Arena.
- Campaign - The hero could not interact with a Dragon Nexus near the town of Nar-Heresh.
- Campaign – In multiplayer, the resources spawned outside the island on Tree of Plenty map.
- Campaign - The user could not select a hero for the Epilogue campaign after previously visiting the other campaign tabs.
- The Unyielding trait the user receives for finishing the Sanctuary campaign did not work.
- The Barbarian Hero trait the user receives for the Wormchopper achievement did not work as stated in the description.
- Create Hero Panel's class specific ability name was not localized.
- The player that is attacked during a Multiplayer session by another player could not complete any Combat Achievements during that battle.
- During Siege, one of the players remains on the map if the other player exits the session.
- If the user is defeated by not completing the condition to re/capture a town or fort in 7 days - he will receive achievements completed by the AI.
- There was no confirmation dialog when kicking another player from the lobby.
- Some of multiplayer map names were displayed in English.
- A previously saved session could not be finished after being reloaded. Not all the players rejoined the saved game.
- Users that join a loaded game will still have their assets in the game.
- The client remained on infinite loading screen when joining any Multiplayer server after a lost Internet connection
- The user could not buy the newly unlocked items from the Altar of Wishes when reaching a new Dynasty rank, until advancing a supplementary Dynasty level.
- The information provided when using "Compare" was incomplete
- The Online Profile displayed was one of the previous selected friends, when changing the tab to Online Profile after choosing Compare achievements option from the Friends list.
- The Player statistics transferred from one player to another after using the "Compare" and "Details".
- When selecting the "View online profile" option for a friend from the friends list, the achievements list shown remained that of the users.
- The confirmation message received when trying to remove an active widget was not localized.
- The user could not see the details and compare the achievements with others in "leaderboards" and "friends".
- After losing the connection to Conflux servers on the transition to the Main Menu, a debug text error was displayed and the Main Menu background disappears.
- The user was unable to load any save while in game, after reconnecting to the Internet.
- None of the artifacts present in the Artifact Merchant menu have a description.