- 2 new Multiplayer maps available for DM and TDM:
- Command Line Options added to fix/diagnose/workaround various issues customers are having:
* "-nosound" - disables all sound.
* "-novid" - disables all movie playback.
* "-60hz" - should now clamp to 60Hz in all cases.
* "-RV6xx" - for older ATI chipsets (for example, Radeon HD 3650) as a workaround for a driver crash in some areas (such as Facility - level 3).
- New server option: Headshot Only (AKA: Power 10)
- New server option: Sudden Death
- New server option: Team Autobalancing
- Voice-comms mute via the console ("Voice.Mute" and "Voice.UnMute" with a substring of player name).
- Console available on Ctrl-Tab as well as the grave key for non-US-English keyboard configurations.
- In-game "swap team" button for balancing.
- Players remaining on the loading screen, or not respawning, for more than 3 minutes after game has started will now be kicked.
- Spawn-point evaluation changed to try to prevent spawning behind the enemy in Multiplayer.
- Coop Lobby chat in place.
- Added Compute Shader versions of HDR Bloom and Depth of Field effects for DX11 hardware.
- Added Supersampling option for top-end graphics cards. Choose between Off (default), 2.25x and 4.0x supersampling. This can be used in conjunction with existing Anti-Aliasing options.
- Added Advanced Shadows option - this enables contact hardening shadows on DX11 hardware.
- Fixed issue with black square occasionally displayed when destroying explosives.
- Tweaks to the following maps:
* Opernplatz (Multiplayer only)
* Kreuzberg (Multiplayer only)
- Various voting improvements in Multiplayer.
- Partial fix to fix grenade throwing during periods of high-latency in Multiplayer.
- Fixes to tagging when joining a Multiplayer game-in-progress.
- Panzerfaust kills now counted against the career stats.
- Partial fix to solve people seeing different servers when refreshing the server-list.
- Partial fix to prevent graphic card overheating while game is minimised.
- Successfully completed Overwatch missions can now be retried.
- Various server browser fixes:
* Longer search times
* More search results allowed
* Fixed flickering text while scrolling with the mousewheel
Dedicated Server improvements:
* Invites to dedicated servers fixed.
* There is a new console command "Server.Say" which can be used to send text chat from the dedicated server.
* Dedicated server logs more game information.
* The console command reference has been updated.
* The example server config file has been updated.
If you encounter problems, please contact us on: Sev2_support@rebellion.co.uk.