Canfield is a solitaire (patience) card game with a very low probability of winning. According to legend, it is originally a casino game, named after the casino owner who is said to have invented it. In England, it is known as Demon.
- Support iPhone, iTouch, iPad
- 12 kinds of Card Backgrounds
- 14 Kinds of App Backgrounds
- Easy to Use Interface
- magnetic card movement
- drag or tap to move
- undo option
- optimized battery usage for very long gameplay
- Delightful and appealing sounds enhance game play
Richard A. Canfield, noted gambler, owned the Canfield Casino in Saratoga Springs, New York during the 1890s. Canfield himself called the game Klondike, but the name Canfield stuck and became synonymous with solitaire itself. Sometimes, Canfield and Klondike are even interchangeable to refer to each other's games.