Bounce 2: Notes is an app which captivates children of all ages, full of colorful shapes, music and fun multitouch gestures. Bounce features different shapes of various colors which bounce around the screen making musical notes as they collide. Learn about musical scales, while being mesmerized by the glowing shapes. Bounce 2: Notes was designed and implemented by John Allwine, an FX artist who worked on movies including How to Train Your Dragon, Megamind and Madagascar 3.
Things you can do in Bounce 2:
* Watch children learn their shapes and colors while they use all their fingers to create colorful bouncing shapes and send them dancing across the screen!
* Be mesmerized by swirling, colorful pentagons, squares, stars and notes, which glow, squish and create music when they collide. Even adults will find watching and listening to Bounce entertaining!
* Play music by changing the harmonies that the bouncing shapes produce as they collide!
* Set up a custom instrument by creating notes and watch them glow as you play them!
* Make your own exciting creations and send them to your friends. You're only limited by your imagination, so let your creativity soar!