Fixie Joe and the Crazy Factory is our tribute to classic platform games of the 80's and early 90's, like Mario, Jet Set Willy, PitFall and Manic Miner
Fixie Joe works as mechanic in a factory, one night he's the only mechanic at work when a storm arrives. Thunder damages the factory, making the working robots go crazy and damaging machinery. Now Fixie Joe must collect nuts and tools to repair these machines and save the factory.
- Run & Jump through 10 levels full action avoiding crazy robots, collecting nuts and repairing broken machines.
- Autosave game at every checkpoint.
- Easy control system
- An epic final Big Boss
- HD and high quality 3D graphics
- Industrial techno music background.
- Hours of game-play
- A score system to evaluate your skills level by level.
- An Ad free game.
Learn more about us at: