has issued the first patch for nFusion Interactive
's squad-based tactical shooter, Deadly Dozen
. The patch (v1.01) improves game loading, frees some hard drive space, smoothens gameplay, and fixes a few bugs.
: Deadly Dozen v1.01 Patch (35 MB)
- Frees approximately 130 megs hard drive space.
- Game runs much smoother.
- Game loads faster.
- Your squad will not bunch up behind you as closely.
- Fixes the 2 'semi-rare' crash bugs.
- Fixed a rare 'save game' bug.
- Gets rid of the 'purple' boxes on mission 6.