announced today that Knights of Honor
, the strategy game developed by Black Sea Studios
, is now available in retail stores. The game's official website has been updated with the last entry
in Developer Diary section. Be sure to grab the English
demos, both featuring two playable kingdoms (namely Bohemia and Scotland), a complete tutorial with audio commentary, one Single Battle (Open Battlefield), and two multiplayer maps (Open Battlefield and King of Towers - each for up to 6 players). For details about the game, read our review
Europe at the start of the Middle Ages...
As King, it is your duty to lead your people in their struggle to raise your kingdom from its humble beginnings to a position of power and prestige. War, diplomacy and a burgeoning economy are the means by which you increase your power and expand your influence. A unique Knight-management system will offer you brand new possibilities to enhance your personal strategy.
Loyal knights blessed with special skills stand true at your side. Use them wisely in the military, the administration of your lands and in diplomacy, and then use their hard-won experience to further develop their talents as you see fit.
Astute development of your estates and castles both satisfies your people and secures you decided strategic advantages. A suitable infrastructure can soon promote a flourishing economy. Exotic resources and relicts are spread over the game world and will reward your complete kingdom with special amenities.
Lead your hand picked troops into battle and conquer enemy realms. Storm massive fortresses or lay siege to them and starve your enemies out or even poison the water. Defend your own realms against invading forces and use your tactical skills wisely.
Use your feel for diplomacy when concluding trade agreements or entering into military alliances. Choose husbands for your daughters wisely, consolidating your power through marriage. Be ever on the watch for assassins and spies - and do not get caught yourself.
For the first time Knights of Honor will bring you the excitement of a true Empire Conquering Simulation in Real Time. Expand your kingdom through war, diplomacy and economy.
* Strategic world-view combines with a detailed close-up-view to bring you the biggest map ever seen in a strategy game
* Knights can transfer over 25 abilities such as leadership and dread to troops and realms
* Special abilities can be boosted with fame points gathered through honorable deeds and experience
* More than 70 accurate realms and 40+ gameplay relevant structures to build
* Unique economic system for global resource management objectives
* Troop based combat concept with 4 experience levels , over 25 different military units and siege equipment
* Combat is featuring a nice selection of local units such as Teutonic Champion, English Longbowman or Normans
* Defend and conquer a great varitey of customizable castles with different siege engines such as trebouchet, siege towers and battering rams
* Extensive diplomatic capabilities through easy to use proposal-interface including agreements, edicts and espionage
* 3 historical entry points with different single- and multiplayermodes