Our gallery has been updated with first screenshots
from Pirates of the XXI Century
, a FPS in the works at DIOsoft
showcased at EGN 2004. Described like a combination between Far Cry
and Grand Theft Auto
, the game offers near 30 types of weapons, including special ones for underwater operations, the chance to join the story as a member of Hong Kong’s triads, nowadays pirates or soldiers of US Special Forces, underwater, marine, ground and air vehicles, tropical enviroments and more.
Tired from the dull corridors of present-day’s FPS?
Tired from the endless flow of the fanciful monsters and terrible mutants? It looks like 100% dÃ©jÃ vu? We’re agree!
Maritime air, caressing surges of the Ocean, magnificent underwater landscapes and coral reefs, islands, palms, hot sun, beauties and other gems of tropical climate. Relaxing?
This idea is certainly NOT the best. Clear the decks for action!
On air, on land, on- and underwater.
What player gets:
- Blockbusting storyline, which however allows gamer spend lots of time exploring outward things.
- Near 30 types of weapon, including special ones for underwater operations.
- A lot of underwater, marine, ground and air transport.
- Chance to join the story as a member of Hong Kong’s triads, nowadays pirates or soldiers of US Special Forces.
- Huge unified playing level, interactive environment.
- Swimming, crawling, quadrupeds and the most dangerous, two-legged predators.
- Serious and redoubtable AI opponents.
Game Engine Data.
3D engine: Monstrator
Operating systems supported: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Graphic API: OpenGL
Programming language: C++
- Applicability for open and closed spaces.
- Hi-detailed graphic using all the features of the cutting edge video-cards (nVidia GeForce 6800 and ATI X800).
- High detailed objects and textures.
- Dynamic reflection of all environments from the water surface.
- Three-dimensional sound, using EAX 4.0 effects from Creative Labs.
- Special mode for the underwater representation.
- Dynamic shadows only.
- Realistic physical modeling for all object types.
- Real-time physics with solid body dynamics.
- Inertia, acceleration, damping and application of force.
We engaged in the project development experts: former military of special divisions of the Soviet army and the Navy, as advisors.