CHARIOTS®: THE FIRST OLYMPICS
It is 776BC. The time of the first Olympics in Ancient Greece. The Greek city states of Athens, Sparta, Macedonia, Elis, Crete, Troy, Thebes and Carthage have gathered at Olympia.
It is the last day of the historic event. The five full days of frenetic athletic activities are coming to an end. But the pinnacle of all the Olympic events is yet to commence. As one of the competitors, the expectations of thousands rest on your shoulders........
• Choose from among eight different charioteers, both men and women, each with their own unique abilities
• Eight different chariot models with different handling characteristics
• Race through the countryside of the ancient Hellenic world through exciting race tracks which plunge from soaring snowbound mountains to verdant Alpine meadows and meander through barren deserts.
• Marvel at the beauty of ancient monuments like the Lighthouse of Pharos, Temple of Zeus, the Acropolis and the great pyramids of Giza.
Chariots®: The First Olympics will be available on PC (Windows), Linux, Apple Mac, Sony PlayStation2 and Microsoft Xbox.
Graphics Features (PC Version)
• Full support for the latest graphics cards with DirectX 9 vertex, pixel shaders
• Highly realistic vertex grass, hair
• Stunning pixel shaded water effects with reflection and refraction
• Dynamic, volumetric clouds
• Volumetric shadows
• HDRI lighting
• Bump mapping
• Specular lighting
• Dynamic weather effects including snow, rain and dust storms
• Particle effects
• High fidelity surround environmental audio effects
• Dolby Pro Logic
• Four player and eight player LAN multiplayer
• Eight player internet multiplayer
For more information, visit Planet Chariots at www.planetchariots.com. For all enquiries, contact email@example.com.
Chariots & Chariot Wars are registered trademarks of Candella Software Ltd. All rights reserved.