The all new FlatOut game aims to be the most ambitious title in the franchise's history
PPQube has announced that FlatOut 4: Total Insanity, the latest game developed by Kylotonn Entertainment, is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity features:
- 27 customizable cars, including tributes to fan favourites and new additions to the garage.
- 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels and much more.
- high speed collisions in fully destructible environments.
- the legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts where the driver is flung through the windshield.
- Arena Mode: featuring 3 different game play styles - Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
- new Assault Mode: use deadly weapons to slow or destroy your opponents.
- up to 8 players Online Mode and play locally with friends in a series of stunts.