has released a new patch for their tactical Napoleonic battle simulation, Campaign Eckmuhl
. The patch
(v1.03) fixes several crashes and graphical glitches. Size: 1.97 MB.
An updated documentation and on-line documentation are also available for download
Changes to Campaign Eckmuhl 1.03
- Fix for graphics glitches on very large maps in 3D.
- Fix for missing Branching Window in Campaign Editor under Windows XP.
- Fix for crash in campaign game when reinforcement is empty.
- Fix for Detached units in Obstructed terrain staying Detached.
- Modified Line Movement Restriction optional rule so that it is based on parameter data and modified by quality (see Users manual under Movement for details).
- Fix so that cavalry which fails its morale check prior to charging is not allowed to charge.
- Fix in Scenario Editor so that Restore Units doesn't put Skirmishers at full battalion strength.
- Added the ability for Pioneer units to repair Bridges.