DELTA FORCE - BLACK HAWK DOWN GOES GOLD
Game to hit streets on March 28th
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM (March 12th 2003) – Entertainment software publisher NovaLogic Ltd. today announced that the eagerly awaited PC Game Delta Force - Black Hawk Down has gone gold.
Set in Somalia in 1993, Delta Force – Black Hawk Down is based upon and around the Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger campaigns and follows members of the elite Delta Force, US Army Rangers and 10th Mountain Division as they participate in a number of daring raids against the oppressive Somali warlords in and around Mogadishu.
Delta Force – Black Hawk Down features include:
• Insertion by MH-6 helicopter transports, Black Hawks and ground based transports.
• An AI system that drives friendly teams and enemies to carry out strategic, lethal combat maneuvers.
• Guard fallen squad members until CSAR (Combat Search And Rescue) team arrives.
• In multiplayer, players can use hand signals to direct their squads, taunt opponents or celebrate victory.
• An arsenal of authentic weapons as used by US Special Forces during Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger
• Nonstop, large-scale multiplayer action over LAN or via NovaWorld.
Delta Force – Black Hawk Down PC CD - ROM will be in stores in Europe on March 28th 2003.